Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ImBlue

Leicester players in/not in Garth Crooks TOTW

Clean sheet

Literally

Four

Chelsea

Players

The wrong Leicester player.

Goal

Goal by Sippy G

Goal

Goal

No credit to Vardy's actual drive and work-rate, but disdain towards Newcastle.

Another terrible TotW for Garth.

Clean sheet

Literally

Four

Chelsea

Players

The wrong Leicester player.

Goal

Goal by Sippy G

Goal

Goal

No credit to Vardy's actual drive and work-rate, but disdain towards Newcastle.

Another terrible TotW for Garth.

lol always good for a laugh though, it is clear he doesn't watch the games... just the results and goal scorers lol

Kolarov wasn't bad today to be fair. Better than Schlupp if that's what you're getting at?

Huth & Mahrez - he's got those right for once.

Maybe but they played QPR who are shit, he's only put him in there cos he scored

Has anyone got a list of players we've had in his TOTYs?

August - nothing

September - 21st - Vardy & Morgan vs Man Utd

October - nothing

November - nothing

December - nothing

January - 11th - Konchesky vs Villa

February - 22nd - Cambiasso vs Everton

March - nothing

April - 12th - Vardy vs West Brom

May - 3rd - Vardy & Cambiasso vs Newcastle

May - 10th - Huth & Mahrez vs Southampton

I'm 100% certain that Garth Crooks only has a job at the BBC because of his colour...he's useless.

The BBC are committed to appointing useless football pundits regardless of the colour of their skin. They're very forward thinking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32775851

Only Kasper in it this week.

I nearly changed my mind after Manchester City keeper Joe Hart's superb save from Swansea defender Federico Fernandez's header on Sunday - but I've gone with Kasper Schmeichel. His save from Sebastian Larsson's free kick and then another from Adam Johnson later in the match gave you some indication of why Leicester have kept five clean sheets in the last six games.

I have been very impressed with the way Schmeichel has acclimatised to life in the Premier League. He has slowly worked his way up the leagues and into the big time where he has coped with the pressures of being at the bottom as well as anyone. If you are a goalkeeper and have the name Schmeichel, a lot is expected.

Did Kasper do that much? Thought Joe Hart had a stormer yesterday.

He didn't keep a clean sheet despite having no hope with either goal and pulling off some wonder saves so it's a no from Garth.

Kasper has done great since retuning from injury but both of his saves in this game were straightforward ones where if he had conceded it would have been seen as a mistake. The Larsson shot was similar to the one Hamer let in against Spurs at home, for example. Garth again off the mark for me, unsurprisingly!

Archived