Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ImBlue

Leicester players in/not in Garth Crooks TOTW

Albrighton in WhoScored's European team of the week.

Cambiasso and Albrighton in their Premier League team of the week.

He's been in that at least 3 times over the last couple of months i'm sure

• 2 months later...

Imagine not having Albrighton in after ripping a side apart, getting 2 assists and a goal for his efforts. 

Ye but he couldn't have left someone out like Coutinho else there wouldn't be enough big team players.

I wish he wrote more about Mahrez, it was two lines and the rest about Sunderland, whereas other players got more stuff.

Any G.Crooks thoughts or statements, should be totally ignored, on this site, even if he chose a totw with all city players.

He really is a poor analyst, commentator, and a longway from being an half decent pundit.

As it stands, we have Albrighton, Mahrez, Vardy, and Okazaki in WhoScored's PL best XI.

The whole XI is incredible to look at. A back line made of Aston Villa players (and Nyom from Watford) and a Crystal Palace central midfield! I'm sure some Man City players will get into it, but it's nice to look at.

FORWARD - Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City)

Riyad Mahrez

Riyad Mahrez has scored four goals in his last three home appearances for Leicester City

The Algerian was absolutely sensational, scoring twice. He should really have graced his performance against a totally outclassed Sunderland with a hat-trick. Poor old Dick Advocaat should have listened to his wife who begged him to give it all up and retire at the end of last season.

Had the Sunderland boss listened to her, she would have saved him from this mauling and, on this evidence, another season grovelling at the foot of the table fighting relegation.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to stop giving this twat attention, he really is as clueless as Sean from Enderby. I'm pretty confident Garth looks at the BBC Sports results list, checks who scored, watched the Friday/Saturday morning / Sunday morning games, and picks the players who score, or the keeper who saves a penalty.

An actual analytic Team of the Weak comes from statistical data, chances created, passes completed, shots scored/shots taken, tackles mad, amount tackled, possession lost, possession gained, saves made, clear chances scored etc.. not DEFENDER SCORED A GOAL, this is a textbook Team of the Week from Garth, an absolute classic of goalscorers and midfielders who really shouldn't deserve to be there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived