Webbo Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 What colour should our shorts be? Lets have a heated debate.
theessexfox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Is there an option for I don't mind them changing every few seasons as they have?
Kitchandro Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 White shorts, white socks. Looks the smartest and we've had some lovely kits with that combo down the years. In fact, they are our 'traditional' colours if you look at our kit history. Blue is acceptable as long as the trim is white.
LCCFox96 Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 White, as blue and white are our original club colours. But then I'm a stickler for tradition.
Raw Dykes Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Is there an option for I don't mind them changing every few seasons as they have? That's what I'd go for. I like the white because it's traditional, but the blue is more 'ours', as there aren't any other clubs I can think of that have an all blue kit. I think it should change every now and then.
fazzyfox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 White shorts remind me of Lineker, Worthington, Mancini and Gary Mac. Blue reminds me of Bobby Davison and Michael Trotter. White gets my vote.
Harry - LCFC Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Personally prefer blue but white's absolutely fine.
Livid Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 White BUT I wasn't sitting there being repulsed by the blue one's yesterday.
Izzy Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 I've been thinking about this all day and I've come to the conclusion.....I don't give a sh1t
Vlad the Fox Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 We are blue, We are white, We are ****ing dynamite.
soulsister Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 If you had to wash the shorts I can assure you ! you would want blue !!
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 blue, white, white. blue, blue = ipswich, birmingham.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Played 1 game in blue shorts: won 5-1. STAY.
Voll Blau Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Happy with blue shorts occasionally, but generally prefer white. If it's all blue the trim should be white and not gold though!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.