Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

If it wasn't for the fact it was Stoke City most people on here would agree they're a more solid club than us at this level at the minute. They've been up for years now and they're doing it the right way as well. Ignore their mutant deadline day fans and you see quite a decent model which I'd happily see us follow.

This is the reason why Leicester city fans are a laughing stock amongst other Prem teams.

You think your bigger and better than most Prem teams based on absolutely nothing, it's laughable.

You think your the only team with a billionaire owner (peter coates is ) and ambition.

Stoke are an established TOP 10 team who were promoted the day Leicester were relegated to league 1 .

Stoke' and Leicester' squad are on par... Don't make me laugh you deluded idiot .

You fans realy do take the deluded mantle from west ham .

I never said we were better then Stoke but we're definitely bigger. I never said I thought we were the only club with a billionaire owner so I don't know where your getting that information from. Stoke finished in the top 10 once last season, hardly established. I never said our squad was on par with Stoke's. Where are you getting this from? What are you even on this forum for?

I never said we were better then Stoke but we're definitely bigger. I never said I thought we were the only club with a billionaire owner so I don't know where your getting that information from. Stoke finished in the top 10 once last season, hardly established. I never said our squad was on par with Stoke's. Where are you getting this from? What are you even on this forum for?

Established in the sense that they've been able to enjoy Premier League football for seven straight years by now.

Let's get there first ourselves before you start dishing out insults to Stoke fans (no matter how *** some of them have been on here or on their official messageboard over the years).

Established in the sense that they've been able to enjoy Premier League football for seven straight years by now.

Let's get there first ourselves before you start dishing out insults to Stoke fans (no matter how *** some of them have been on here or on their official messageboard over the years).

I have said nothing remotely offensive towards Stoke. I've just stated facts, yes Stoke are established but not in the top 10 they aren't which is what the Stoke fan was suggesting.

Afellay is very injury prone anyway. Will probably struggle to start 20 games for them.

Stoke can get away with spending lots of cash because Peter Coates pumps all of Bet365's profits into the club. They wouldn't have done as well without him covering all their losses. They've spent plenty of fees on shite since they came up.

Afellay is very injury prone anyway. Will probably struggle to start 20 games for them.

Stoke can get away with spending lots of cash because Peter Coates pumps all of Bet365's profits into the club. They wouldn't have done as well without him covering all their losses. They've spent plenty of fees on shite since they came up.

Looking like Bakary Sako set for a move to WBA, still can't get over that he wants 80K a week. If they pay him that, they deserve to be relegated.

Interested to know if you reckon he could do it in the Prem?

From somebody who doesn't watch him regularly, he seems a bit hit and miss.

Suffice to say I have my doubts whether he can cut it consistently. On his day he's very good and you wonder how he goes past people, because it's more through sheer effort than skill sometimes.

When he has his bad days though, nothing goes for him and he looks clumsy and ineffective. He also has a habit of hitting everything too hard, crosses included.

His defending and tracking back has gotten better. He used to be a liability in that department. He'll need to do plenty if that in the PL.

I reckon a couple of poor games in a row and Pulis will be playing that nobhead McLean in his place.

Sounds like a bit of an average Joe then. The commentators treated Wolves as a one-man team last season, if Wolves were playing it would basically be the Sako show.

With him likely asking for a mega signing on fee aswell as 80k wages, I'm quite glad we seem to have swerved this one.

Although, Rudkin needs to pull his finger out his 'arris.

Really?

They've sold their two best players and they've lost out on Cleverly and they only just avoided relegation last season.

They're certainly one of the favourites. It's pretty silly to say that they're not to just be different which, lets be honest, is what you're doing.

I didn't say it just to be different. I think people let what they want override what will happen. And I believe they won't go down. On paper, we're no better than them and neither are the three promoted clubs. 

This is the reason why Leicester city fans are a laughing stock amongst other Prem teams.

You think your bigger and better than most Prem teams based on absolutely nothing, it's laughable.

You think your the only team with a billionaire owner (peter coates is ) and ambition.

Stoke are an established TOP 10 team who were promoted the day Leicester were relegated to league 1 .

Stoke' and Leicester' squad are on par... Don't make me laugh you deluded idiot .

You fans realy do take the deluded mantle from west ham .

See this is why Stoke fans are the laughing stock of the premier league. Getting your knickers in a twist.

You see one comment from one of our fans and then use it to generalise our whole fan base. If you took more than 10 seconds to go through this thread you would see a lot of ppl saying Stoke are miles ahead of us.

No, not when Stoke can offer similar wages and a top half finish.

But they can't offer a top half finish. There are no guarantee s in the Prem. Stoke could bellyflop next season and be relegated (as could we). This "established club" thing is a myth. Any club may be "established" - up to the point it's relegated.

Our owners need to sell our ambition, and the current structure of the club as a realistic basis for that ambition.

But they can't offer a top half finish. There are no guarantee s in the Prem. Stoke could bellyflop next season and be relegated (as could we). This "established club" thing is a myth. Any club may be "established" - up to the point it's relegated.

Our owners need to sell our ambition, and the current structure of the club as a realistic basis for that ambition.

If you were a player you'd prefer your chances at a club which has stayed in the Prem for seven years, most of them in a comfortable mid table position, to a club who were promoted last season and survived on the last 10 games.

Ridiculous money, that.

Perhaps his fee is made-up because he's played 6 times for Wales?...

Think it's more likely that because we were linked with him and neither Aston Villa nor Marseille were getting ready to hijack the transfer, they popped up and offered silly Monet to piss us off

Edit: Interesting Monet autocorrect tbf

Didn't see the point in a new thread for this teaser, so thought I'd stick it in here. Just seen it in BBC Sportsday.

Sterling is the 7th Englishman to be sold for £25m or more. Name the other 6.

Didn't see the point in a new thread for this teaser, so thought I'd stick it in here. Just seen it in BBC Sportsday.

Beckham when he buggered off to Spain, Rooney to United, Andy Carroll to Liverpool, Lallama to Liverpool who spend way too much on players and whoever we're signing next

Definitely Rio Ferdinand.

I'm thinking (without looking) Alan Shearer, too?

Archived