Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Arphexad has a stupid amount of medals without playing many games whilst at Leicester and Liverpool. FA cup, league cup, uefa cup, charity shield, super cup.

yeah but he was good 

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has launched an astonishing attack on former Liverpool FC manager Rafa Benitez after taking exception to comments made by the Spaniard’s wife, Montse.

Montse Benitez had joked that her husband “tidies up Mourinho’s messes” after Rafa followed in Mourinho’s footsteps at Inter Milan, Chelsea and now Real Madrid.

She then went on to clarify her comments, saying: “If you think about it, of course you end up crossing paths. There are only a few world-class clubs out there.”

Mourinho, however, reacted angrily following Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Barcelona, in which former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez scored, telling Montse to concentrate on her husband’s diet.

“I’m not laughing. Because her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti.

“The only club where her husband replaces me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.

“And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me.”

Bang out of order yet again from Jose. As usual the press will sweep it under the carpet or treat it as banter.

If it was Nige imagine the outcry, and the Thais would have the finger on the button to get rid.

So it's ok to be a blatant chauvinist when you're manager of the league champions, but it's not ok to call a guy an ostrich or to make an (admittedly bad-looking) joke with a player you have history with?

Ok then British media.

People come out with shite like "oh Mournho just trying to wind someone up there". No, he's a dick.

Was halfway through typing pretty much the same post when yours popped up. lol

Mourinho is a media darling who knows exactly what the press want to hear. They will never say a bad word about him as he always makes the headlines with his 'entertaining' press conferences. A great manager who just so happens to be a bit of a c*** i think sums him up.

Guest MattP

Jose being a total cock again and the press will lap it up, pathetic.

Caulker joining Southampton on season long loan

He actually might get through a season without getting relegated now.

Archived