Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Wow.

Never dull at Leicester is it.

Maybe the relationship broke down after the 'sacking' in Feb. He looked mardy as fvck during the City and Arsenal away games. We got a run of form on but I wonder if the relationship was already broken.

I think they probably did patch things up between then, but Pearson junior goes and ruins it all. 

Wow.

Never dull at Leicester is it.

Maybe the relationship broke down after the 'sacking' in Feb. He looked mardy as fvck during the City and Arsenal away games. We got a run of form on but I wonder if the relationship was already broken.

yeah but as mardy as he looked then, he looked more pumped/happy/determined/loyal/emotional than that during the run in. 

Look, I'm sad and angry also... but we don't know the full details.

Well, this is true, I know. But it looks like we're on course for the classic Owners vs. Fans stand-off. Just when we thought our big money overseas investors were the exception to the rule. Oh well.

If things look like they're going wrong next season, the tidal wave of hatred towards Top and co. will be their own making. The only thing I'd say is, if our shock and horror justifiably turns into resentment then let's try to sing and clap for 90 minutes week in week out, and wait until the final whistle to make our feelings known.

What a TWAT his son is. I can't believe I'm reading this news.

Well, his son is a twat, of course he is. But I'm not sure that's the reason behind this, at least not yet. If he were to be, on the other hand, then he might actually eclipse Wise as our worst ever player.

Archived