Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Thinking about this, I reckon it's something they've been planning for a long time. The Japanese lad didn't seem like a 'Pearson signing', the gaffer wasn't interviewed or pictured with him. I think the owners just want to take the club in a direction they feel will be more achievable sans Nige.

Absolutely gutted. Felt we had a chance to kick on next year, now we don't know which way it's going to go. I wouldn't want Dyche or Allardyce. I rated Pearson as about the best English manager there is, I have no idea who could combine entertaining football and progress us up the Premier League. I can think of a few that will take us the other way including those pair.

Like everyone else on here I'm happy to invent a few rumours but I reckon it's more likely that Pearson's just been a bit too bizarre too many times over the last year and the owners can't cope with it any more. The sacking of junior probably didn't help but unlikely to be the only thing.

Let's hope we get someone decent in place who doesn't want to dismantle everything, Sam Allardyce might not be the worst most other English bosses being mentioned don't have anything like as much going for them. 

This sport is so cruel. Always hits you when you least expect it.

They have got to have a proper name lined up here, no bullshit from the old boys club, we've sacked off something good here and I want to see a proper alternative.

I just cannot believe it. No other club in the country would end up ruining what we had here over something so easily avoidable. Not even ****ing Cardiff or Leeds.

If it's down to Tom Hopper, Adam Smith & James Pearson then those three are up there with Dennis Wise for me.

I want all three of those little scumbags dead.

Disgusted.  The club was shaping up for something truly special and now we have been plunged into the absolute unknown.  Unless we get a WORLD CLASS manager we will be red-hot favourites for the drop.

Well guess what owners, if this backfires and we go down next season YOU'LL be the next ****ers out the door.

What a ridiculous thing to say. We wouldn't be in the position we're in without the owners. They probably have a very good reason because at the end of the day our success is just as important to them as it is to us

Boo Hoo... NEXT!!

Made my day. Overjoyed.

Was so p!ssed off with the thought of the arrogent pig head making the same stupid selections over again next season.

He was never LCFC.

Mistakes finally added up.

Maybe we will never know why he has been SACKED, but I am so happy tonight. Onwards and upwards. The future is bright the future is LCFC.

But he will probably be reinstated in the morning.

Disgusted.  The club was shaping up for something truly special and now we have been plunged into the absolute unknown.  Unless we get a WORLD CLASS manager we will be red-hot favourites for the drop.

Well guess what owners, if this backfires and we go down next season YOU'LL be the next ****ers out the door.

What a ridiculous thing to say. We wouldn't be in the position we're in without the owners. They probably have a very good reason because at the end of the day our success is just as important to them as it is to us

I still have faith in the owners, the last thing we need is the fans turning on them.

How many awful footballing decisions until it's good for us to turn on them?

Appointing Sousa, Appointing Sven, Sacking Pearson twice in the last year. I'm failing to see what good they're really doing us aside from thankfully being convinced to appoint the only competent manager we've had in years.

....... Hahaha .... Fuc@ing fantastic .... Total curve-ball, didn't see that coming .... but it has got to have something to do with his lad and a totally stupid and regrettable act, but what's done now can't be undone! The Club will remain irrespective of which manager comes in to take the big mans shoes ... Thanks Nigel it was a blast ... Welcome to the new person (... First female PL manager!!!!?), make us proud ...

What a fuc@ing football club!!!!!!!!!!

Am I unhappy ... No

Am I sure I still love Leicester City FC ... Yep

Do I still support the owners? .... You bet

C'mon City .....

Why is everyone shocked ???

He has been favorite for sack for weeks

Was a miracle what he did last year , can't see that happening again

So they decided to change now

Timing is not great

But not shocking

I'm very sad to see him go but , mad as badger