Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Need a marquee manager signing.

Obviously shocked and the reasons seem to be about relationship rather than ability.

Whilst disappointed i do feel he fell lucky particularly with finding a formation that worked, did some very odd things team wise. IMO Cambiasso influenced play more than Pearson.

Still a chance we get someone worse of course.

Do or die, hope the board have a strong target

Just a thought. Could it be down to the fact we only missed out on the fair play europa league spot due to his 'behaviour'?  

More likely to do with his son though i guess. I am guessing he has been put into a position of Son or job and in that situation you choose your family I guess. 

Feel sorry for the bloke, this will really rock the ship. Those players play for Nige. I can see a lot of them jumping ship now and the camp togetherness being lost. 

Trying to analyse this decision is impossible until more info is forthcoming, Nige was like a cat with nine lives so we shouldn't be too surprised, never less I am pissed off right now and it will be a few days before I can even begin to think about a new manager appointment.

Made my day. Overjoyed.

Was so p!ssed off with the thought of the arrogent pig head making the same stupid selections over again next season.

He was never LCFC.

Mistakes finally added up.

Maybe we will never know why he has been SACKED, but I am so happy tonight. Onwards and upwards. The future is bright the future is LCFC.

But he will probably be reinstated in the morning.

Made my day. Overjoyed.

Was so p!ssed off with the thought of the arrogent pig head making the same stupid selections over again next season.

He was never LCFC.

Mistakes finally added up.

Maybe we will never know why he has been SACKED, but I am so happy tonight. Onwards and upwards. The future is bright the future is LCFC.

But he will probably be reinstated in the morning.

Fvck off and die.

Dyche would be an appalling appointment. If the owners are genuinely ambitious then his name shouldn't even be mentioned.

People seem to forget that Burnley were absolute flannel for all bar about 4 games this season.

Archived