Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Disgusted.  The club was shaping up for something truly special and now we have been plunged into the absolute unknown.  Unless we get a WORLD CLASS manager we will be red-hot favourites for the drop.

Well guess what owners, if this backfires and we go down next season YOU'LL be the next ****ers out the door.

Surprised but not shocked. A few of us thought he had burned his bridges after MacArthur.

That he kept his position because there was no one else to replace him and that the end of the season would see him go. But why so long? Has there been a power struggle behind the scenes with top/vichai??

Surely if this was the case he would have gone by the end of May?

Differences in perspective ?

To me, that says pearson won't spend the money the board want him to in order to 'guarantee ' safety OR the board won't give him the money he feels is required.

What we buy/sell in the next 4/6 weeks will reveal which it is.

Hiddink? Interesting suggestion but can't believe he would come to a club our size

I wonder what has happened to cause this? Maybe cambi will be taking over as manager?

Thanks for the memories Nigel, absolutely turned this club around at one of it's lowest ever points and given us a team to be proud of. I'm sure he'll go on to have great success at whichever club he manages next.

Archived