Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

The owners obviously have enough nous to take us from midtable Champ to Premiership safety, so I would be staggered if they get Dyche in. I reckon it'll be Allardyce. I hate the guy personally, I'd even rather see gravel throat here.

Made my day. Overjoyed.

Was so p!ssed off with the thought of the arrogent pig head making the same stupid selections over again next season.

He was never LCFC.

Mistakes finally added up.

Maybe we will never know why he has been SACKED, but I am so happy tonight. Onwards and upwards. The future is bright the future is LCFC.

But he will probably be reinstated in the morning.

Think you've made 7 posts too many mate. Fvck off.

Odd if it's because of his son, Nige is a man of principles so would have thought he'd understand, if not like, the sacking.

Probably more to do with Okazaki.... He was nowhere to be seen when this signing was made and it struck me as odd that Walsh did the tv interview....

Quite a few took it as being an owners signing and Nige isnt one to take someone messing with team affairs....

Made my day. Overjoyed.

Was so p!ssed off with the thought of the arrogent pig head making the same stupid selections over again next season.

He was never LCFC.

Mistakes finally added up.

Maybe we will never know why he has been SACKED, but I am so happy tonight. Onwards and upwards. The future is bright the future is LCFC.

But he will probably be reinstated in the morning.

**** off with your petty bollocks, he did well for us

You dont define what Leicester City is either, its all our Club in spirit

Regardless of the circumstances of the sacking, I dont have any faith in the owners to get the appointment right.

Sousa was said to be chosen under their influence. Sven was a car crash. Pearson was their fourth choice. Terry Robinson another great appointment. Choose to take advice off Sir David Richards.

Hardly a great record is it?

Probably more to do with Okazaki.... He was nowhere to be seen when this signing was made and it struck me as odd that Walsh did the tv interview....

Quite a few took it as being an owners signing and Nige isnt one to take someone messing with team affairs....

Walsh said we'd been watching him two years!

This sport is so cruel. Always hits you when you least expect it.

They have got to have a proper name lined up here, no bullshit from the old boys club, we've sacked off something good here and I want to see a proper alternative.

I just cannot believe it. No other club in the country would end up ruining what we had here over something so easily avoidable. Not even ****ing Cardiff or Leeds.

If it's down to Tom Hopper, Adam Smith & James Pearson then those three are up there with Dennis Wise for me.

But they've been tracking him for two years - you think Nigel would stand for that for that long?

Archived