Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

It's really not that 'weird' or 'surprising' really is it. Football is so much about PR these days, the run of results disguised what had been, for the most part, a slightly bizarre season from NP. I'm not saying I'm happy I'm sacked, just that his position seemed tenuous at best all season.

I'm excited to see whose coming in - could be a master stroke by our owners

Hmm. The best thing our owners have ever done, far more significant than the tonnes of money that they gave Sven to waste, was their decision to reappoint Pearson (after supposedly being behind his exit the first time around). It's all very well reading about 'fundamental differences in perspective': Pearson's perspective was the one which took us up two divisions and kept us there, theirs was presumably the one which - for a brief intermission - nearly blew it all by bringing in the almighty Paulo Sousa.

If they choose, as they say, to make no further comment then I'll go on the default principle that they can go and **** themselves. Maybe they've fallen for the same daft idea as Venky's and Tan; namely, that the support of the fans is irrelevant. And that worked out beautifully didn't it? As for selling their brand, it may well make them money, regardless of how many City fans make it their life's work never to have anything to do with King Power should this go wrong.

But if you type King Power into Google right now, the first thing that comes up is our club's President calling them a bunch of idiots. And it feels like they sort of deserve it.

Granted I've not been a supporter as long as some but this is the worst moment I've witnessed in the club's history.

The outburst we're seeing on this forum is a perfectly reasonable response.

Worst moment you've witnessed in clubs history, how old are you? I'm very thankful for everything Nigel did, especially getting us out of the shit ( which he has to share responsibility for putting us in) he was a great servant of the club. Personally he was becoming to unpredictable and I can see why they may feel it's right to move on

Can only assume he wasn't that keen on Okazaki, owners brought him in anyway. Nige, being Nige and a stubborn **** says 'see you later then'. Hence the difference in 'perspective'.

Maybe the Sako 50k a week thing was a factor too.

Guest Cujek

If Sean dyche is appointed at Leicester my season ticket will be getting a swift cancellation. Sean dyche isn't a step down he's a ladder down and the ladder is leant against such the summit of Mount Everest. Laudrup in

Same, if its sean douche im getting a refund, would be so humiliating, Klopp please

....... Hahaha .... Fuc@ing fantastic .... Total curve-ball, didn't see that coming .... but it has got to have something to do with his lad and a totally stupid and regrettable act, but what's done now can't be undone! The Club will remain irrespective of which manager comes in to take the big mans shoes ... Thanks Nigel it was a blast ... Welcome to the new person (... First female PL manager!!!!?), make us proud ...

What a fuc@ing football club!!!!!!!!!!

Am I unhappy ... No

Am I sure I still love Leicester City FC ... Yep

Do I still support the owners? .... You bet

C'mon City .....

And  now back to Bentleys 

what is the betting that Pearson's next signing at his next managerial job is James Pearson. It is odd that his coaching team have stayed on for the time being. They previously jumped ship with Nigel immediately 3 times. I am certain this is related to his son. Blood is thicker than anything and can you imagine how Pearson will handle this in the press once the season restarts.

This whole team is Pearson, the energy, the spirit. Anything but a top top manager that cab command the same respect from this group and some top signings and we are relegation fodder.

Looks like they were ensuring a few key players got over the line first  i.e Schlupp / Okazaki - hopefully Cambiasso signed before they announced it. Chances are though that Nige being the honest chap he is told Cambiasso exactly what might happen. I can only hope Cambiasso now signs to give the lads a boost in a fatherly way!!!

nb there have been 37 replies whilst I typed this so sorry if repeating what quicker people who type with more than 2 fingers and a thumb

The coaches are just waiting to be fired, I suspect, so they get their full compensation package. If they resign they won't.

Can't be to do with his kid. We're a PL club, not a Sunday league outfit.

The statement says that the board and the managers perspective differs

Either we are going to spunk fifty mill on staying up or dyche will be given the squad and told to get on with it (couple of decent players to leave )

Stop dissing the owners until you know the facts

The club is bigger than any one person

Archived