Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

I'm more pissed off about this than I am about the fact I've sliced my little finger nearly in two and I'm sat waiting in Loughborough walk in centre!

What I ****ing moronic decision.

I wouldn't read much into the fact Walsh and Shakespeare have stayed for now. I'd imagine it's out of loyalty to the players and so that they have someone to start their pre-season. As soon as someone is found they'll follow Pearson wherever he goes next (possibly with some of those players they stuck about to support through this)

Pearson was always under threat after the high profile mistakes he's made this season, can't say I'm all that surprised he's gone even though I have never called for his sacking.

If players won't play for a new manager they shouldn't be called professional, the Thais have made very few mistakes in the last few years and who can tell if this will end up being one.

There is without doubt more to this than meets the eye. Many expected his demise at Christmas and the New Year and certainly after the long winless run.

Then there were various stupid antics by Pearson and latterly his son acting a right prat.

Wow.

Never dull at Leicester is it.

Maybe the relationship broke down after the 'sacking' in Feb. He looked mardy as fvck during the City and Arsenal away games. We got a run of form on but I wonder if the relationship was already broken.

Archived