Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

Cottee is talking a fair bit of nonsense though. Knows very little about the side which is a shame.

talked of us needing a 10/12 goal striker. Think we already got one. More strikers than u can shake a stick at. Clearly pissed off his mates didnt get the gig.lol

bye bye shakey, walsh, cambiasso, shrewd spending, sports science.

I bet you a tenner he isnt our manager 2 years from now.

hope its a good ride though :nigel:

Bet you he does not see the season out.

They were the realistic names linked with us

Oh and throw in dyche

Seriously ? Wtf ? There were more names than the ones you are deliberately choosing linked with the job

I have also stated this is the time to get behind the team again soon when the season starts

It's my own ****ing opinion that I am underwhelmed not somebody fuvking else's

Sometimes I think our fans forget who they are,

7 years ago we started the season with the beautiful triumvirate of Martin Allen, Megson and Holloway I charge, that season we got relegated to League One. Now we're in the PL and have just appointed a manager with Chelsea, Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Inter Milan, Juve and Roma on his CV and some are underwhelmed???!

No he's not Klopp or Ancelotti but he's not Prekki or Sean Dyche either

And we are where we are now entirely because of Nige, who they they sacked and replaced with Svenieri...It's not the worst appointment, but if Shaky goes it might well be. It shows the Thai didn't understand how good Nige is to replace him with a big name old manager again! :thumbdown:

Archived