Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Jamie Vardy

You're one of many missing the point. He's allegedly used an iffy term and a person's race to insult them.

It's more the intent and the fact that he's mentioning their race. I don't know why people find this so hard to grasp.

Jamie Vardy is a dirty, cheat.

Wes Morgan is a dirty, black cheat.

Shinji Okazaki is a dirty, Jap cheat.

All fine according to a lot of people on here. The mind boggles.

I wasn't claiming he was innocent in all this, he's clearly in the wrong, I'm just saying that this offence, although in need of discipline a sacking like the Thai Three would be totally unnecessary.

An apology and a fairly heavy fine would fit the crime, it shouldn't be tolerated.

Amount of ignorant ***** on here is ridiculous. Black isn't racist but are you claiming that if someone shouted "**** off, black" to a black guy they weren't being racist?

I called someone out on here yesterday for referring to Okazaki as "the Jap". Some of you are stuck in the 60's.

The ignorance is impressive.

He's quite clearly had a drink!

Jap, Chap, Jack ..... He's in the wrong, someone have a word with him and just tell him he's an ambassador for the club! He can't get himself into any situation that is even slightly iffy.

It's the context it's used in, more than the actually word having watched it back.

You're one of many missing the point. He's allegedly used an iffy term and a person's race to insult them.

It's more the intent and the fact that he's mentioning their race. I don't know why people find this so hard to grasp.

Jamie Vardy is a dirty, cheat.

Wes Morgan is a dirty, black cheat.

Shinji Okazaki is a dirty, Jap cheat.

All fine according to a lot of people on here. The mind boggles.

I've not seen the video, but could you let me know how exactly he used the persons race to insult them?

Did he call him a Dirty Jap cheat or something like your examples, which I suppose could put inference on him being dirty is related to him being Japanese. Or did he just say "yo jap" like the quotes I have seen?

Because that's more like saying, "yo black fella, move". Which could be argued as just being descriptive rather trying to insult.

Don't they fooking learn anything!

That just comes across as a little arrogant ****.And is that his Mrs smirking throughout like its just a giggle?.

What a fooking embarrassing situation.

Was this recently??

Amount of ignorant ***** on here is ridiculous. Black isn't racist but are you claiming that if someone shouted "**** off, black" to a black guy they weren't being racist?

I called someone out on here yesterday for referring to Okazaki as "the Jap". Some of you are stuck in the 60's.

Yeah me. But if you look back at my post it wasn't racist at all, it wasn't intended to be.

Difference between what Vardy did and what the others did in Thailand, is the Thailand 3 were representing the club Vardy isn't he is outside of the clubs jurisdiction when out at night.

Yeah but people know who he is now..he ain't at Fleetwood anymore pal

I've not seen the video, but could you let me know how exactly he used the persons race to insult them?

Did he call him a Dirty Jap cheat or something like your examples, which I suppose could put inference on him being dirty is related to him being Japanese. Or did he just say "yo jap" like the quotes I have seen?

Because that's more like saying, "yo black fella, move". Which could be argued as just being descriptive rather trying to insult.

No, you're right. It's not quite the same. The video still makes it sound like he's using it quite aggressively. He's not happy with whoever he's talking to.

Would you really say 'yo, black' or 'yo, Jap' to refer to someone, even if it is descriptive?

Maybe the banner for the next tifo should read: "We're doing really well, let's stop trying to f**k it up off the pitch eh?"

I did think yesterday that it ought to read 'Your colours are in our hands, our dreams are in yours; God help us.'

Archived