Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

Nice to see Inler get a full match under his belt as well.

As has been said on here he has qualities that our other CM's don't. I'm frothing at the mouth thinking of Kante doing the hard running and Inler pinging the passes with Mahrez and Albrighton either side. 

There won't be many better midfield's in the PL than that outside the obvious ones.

Big night for Big Wes, I know he's been rested for these games but if jamaica lose (3-2 down from 1st leg at home). They are out of the World Cup and will not play another competitive game until July 2017.

By that game Wes will be 33, I think there is a real possibility if Jamaica fail tonight, he won't pick up another cap.

Nice to see Inler get a full match under his belt as well.

As has been said on here he has qualities that our other CM's don't. I'm frothing at the mouth thinking of Kante doing the hard running and Inler pinging the passes with Mahrez and Albrighton either side.

There won't be many better midfield's in the PL than that outside the obvious ones.

With Vardy and Okazaki running defences ragged, we are starting to look seriously good!

Archived