Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Nathan Dyer

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, Nath Dyer.

? :unsure::dunno:

Always rated him, thought he was a regular at Swansea but i've been told he had an injury and didn't get his place back, is that right?

Would have really like a RB but we've not done bad business this summer.

Dyer is a genuine winger. Don't think we'll be accommodating him at wingback if we ever play 3-5-2.

Why not? If we function better in this system then im sure he'd be more than happy to accommodate this position.

Not signing a right back could point towards going 3-4-1-2.

So was Albrighton. Anyone that can run like Dyer can handle wing back

So essentially anyone with pace can play wingback?

Albrighton has decent natural defensive attributes, can tackle and is disciplined positionally.

Not sure whether Dyer brings that to the table, but we will see.

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, Nath Dyer.

Always rated him, thought he was a regular at Swansea but i've been told he had an injury and didn't get his place back, is that right?

Not bad - i think this could defo work. Either 'Nath' or 'Nay'

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, Nath Dyer.

Lloyd Lloyd will tear you apart again

Let's just clear this up immediately, we have not signed the smallest, fastest dribbler available to us to come and be a right back. Have a ****ing word with yourselves, Jesus.

Otherwise, class signing. Any notion that he's past his best at 27 is hilarious. Give him a few weeks to settle and he'll be massive here. Or not massive. But yanno.

Let's just clear this up immediately, we have not signed the smallest, fastest dribbler available to us to come and be a right back. Have a ****ing word with yourselves, Jesus.

Otherwise, class signing. Any notion that he's past his best at 27 is hilarious. Give him a few weeks to settle and he'll be massive here. Or not massive. But yanno.

Amen.

The pace in this team is genuinely frightening. Imagine being a full-back dealing with Schlupp/Dyer/De Laet/Vardy/Shinji/Kanté running at you for an hour, then seeing one of them subbed on, fresh as a daisy, ready to run at you for another 30.

Phwoar. #WelcomeNathan

Archived