Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Nathan Dyer

Solid signing, can see Mahrez played in the middle in front of Inler and Kante in a formation similar to this...

Schmeichel

De Laet (I know) Wes Huth Schlupp

Kante Inler

Albrighton Mahrez Dyer

Vardy

Mental that we're still leaving out the likes of Fuchs (Austrian captain), King, Drinkwater (started the season like a house on fire), Ulloa (10+ PL goals in debut season), Kramaric (Europe's top scorer until January last season and courted by Chelsea and Juve), Okazaki (Looks the business) and Benalouane (shaky start but still seriously experienced in one of Europe's top leagues).

Make absolutely no mistake. This is a serious squad we're assembling.

Decent

Seems to have developed with Swansea whcih says alot about him, tactically he should know what to do and hes been a consistent danger in the Prem for years now. Think we'll introduce him slowly and will probably alternate with Albrighton on form

Don't know enough about the guy from Sporting, but we have been linked with Sako, this summer and in the last couple of days Elmohamedy and Antonio and rate this as a better bit of  business than getting any of the others, rate him more than any of the above.

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, me lord,

Nath Dyer,

Nath Dyer, Nath Dyer.

? :unsure::dunno:

Always rated him, thought he was a regular at Swansea but i've been told he had an injury and didn't get his place back, is that right?

Would have really like a RB but we've not done bad business this summer.

Not bad - i think this could defo work. Either 'Nath' or 'Nay'

"Nate" is the shortened version of Nathan you're both looking for.

Nate Dogg.

Don't know enough about the guy from Sporting, but we have been linked with Sako, this summer and in the last couple of days Elmohamedy and Antonio and rate this as a better bit of  business than getting any of the others, rate him more than any of the above.

Would have loved us to sign Antonio but definitely Dyer is class.

Fantastic signing, it speaks volumes that we can pull off these sort of transfers nowadays. Fast, skilled, loves to dribble, great workrates both going forward and tracking back, at the right age, comes with PL experience... and he's English. :D

As for Merson, I think somewhere deep down in his closet, he's hiding a vast LCFC kit collection. lol

Archived