Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Thought he did ok, some good bits and some bad. These days someone is either immense or shit.

It's him or drinkwater though. Drinkwater should keep his place for now.

drinkwater/kante is our best as a two at the moment, definitely. 

king for kante and inler for drinkwater would be the changes if/when necessary. great 4 to have imo. 

Nobody was much good in the first half. Drinkwater was just as bad as Inler. Albrighton was poor, as were Schlupp, RDL and Okazaki. Vardy didn't do much. Nothing was coming off for Mahrez. Pick on Inler though, by all means. I'll just be over here all like

AQ1CKz.gif

Since when has Fred Elliott been a Leicester fan- he's really going for it!!

Imagine basing that opinion on about 60 minutes of football.....

its not opinion, did you watch the game today?. His distribution was woeful and his workrate poor. I didnt see anything in those 60 minutes that made me think that he will make a jot of difference whatsoever. Based on those 60 minutes and what is available within the squad i would ship him out now.

its not opinion, did you watch the game today?. His distribution was woeful and his workrate poor. I didnt see anything in those 60 minutes that made me think that he will make a jot of difference whatsoever. Based on those 60 minutes and what is available within the squad i would ship him out now.

No, rating a player is a matter of opinion - looked a bit off the pace today but solid v England and has a good career coming into us - writing him off after an hours worth of football is daft

Inler has great qualities – one of which is his fighting spirit, he will be fine. Just needs adjusting a bit. 

Kanté has less finesse but his natural style fits the English game better. Hence he looks the better of the two at the moment. 

Give Inler until end of October/start of November. If he still is finding it difficult and puts in another insipid performance like today's then he is fair game.

But I for one am keeping my powder dry on him for the time being. Have seen him play on a different level to what we've seen so far from him in a LCFC shirt. 

Come off it lads he won the ball on countless occasions and played some lovely passes, I thought he put a shift in today and doesn't deserve the harsh criticism he has received by some fans. I'd start him and Kante in the next match behind Dyer, Mahrez and Albrighton.

Kante has proved to be the type of play we bought him for AND hit the ground running, Inler, Okazaki & Benaloune look like they've got a lot of work to do

Ulloa and Kante to start, until others earn their place from them

Agree regarding Inler he was touted as a replacement for Cambiasso so expectations are bound to be high, he can pick out a pass but didn't think he was great today, the changes at half time made all the difference prefer Kante on todays performance.

Come off it mate, it's one game, he'll come good

Archived