Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Not saying he'll continue to be shit and he won't get used to it, because as we've seen anything can happen, but Napoli fans said that one of the reasons he was told or they all had been wanting him sold was because he was so off the pace when they attempted to break or just speed the game up at all, and with Drinkwater and Kanté playing so well I'm not sure we need him playing at the moment anyway.

totally agree.

I thought Inler was great and I'm a little bemused by some negative comments without much construct.

As a Prem debut goes when we started on the back foot that wasn't half bad.

I would propose that we play Inler and Kante together and we are covered to the hilt with Kingy and Drinky.

He was alright first half, made some very good interceptions and passes. He was also very sloppy and off the pace at times. Had he stayed on and improved like Drinkwater did then I don't think anyone would be mentioning this. The bloke is top class, not concerned yet.

Kante is unbelievable so far, he's hit the ground running and must start.

Just look on the 'Wes Morgan' thread how people are saying he's the bogs bullux now and MOTM today. Remember the 'Calamity Morgan' thread last season where some were saying he wasn't even PL standard? Just shows we need to be patient and give Inler time to adjust. Sending him packing and writing him off after a few games is woeful support.

Erm.. excuse me Mr Man in the black Coat, you've made a total of 9 posts all them in the last few hours slagging off one of our players.

Please calm down, we won and are 2nd in the Premier League. :)  

Just a thought.

The man in the coat has disappeared off my thread ... Where'd he go ?!?!

Not convinced. He looked out of his depth today and unlike most reports i thought he looked poor for Switzerland on Wednesday. He doesnt look like he is up for a scrap. Kante well thats different altogether.

Bloody hell bit early!!

1 start. 1 start!!!

He's played 85 times for his country and is their captain.

He'll be very useful to us, especially against better teams who aren't so 'in our face'. 

Kante was unreal though, i'll give you that.

Archived