Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ranieri99

Fuchs

not sure if this link works but what a hero

https://www.facebook.com/fuchslfanseite/videos/10153835974936202/

"pain is... weakness" - Robert Huth, 2016

Just watched this on his website.

The guy is literally nuts. But what a squad sprit we have.

Would genuinely love to spend a day at work and a night on the piss with this lot.

Don't think I have seen anything like it before. Even during mon. They liked a beer but not sure they were a patch on this lot.

He is starting to put some great corners in particularly from the right - whipped in with pace into the six yard box.  A finisher like Mahrez needs to make a move into the back post area when these come in as they can flick off a head and fly across the goal - it did on Saturday but unfortunately it was Morgan who had made that run...

We're at the stage now where 29 isn't even that old. We have some of the best sports science and medical facilities in the league world. Fuchs could easily play for another 5/6 years at the top level!

Look at Cambiasso last season, he didn't stop running, albeit quite slowly. I swear I remember him out-sprinting Adam Lallana though. 

Schwarzer and Phillips both signed for us when many would've assumed they'd retire years ago, not to mention Bruno Berner, Matt Oakley, Paul Konchesky, Gokhan Inler and Dean Hammond. 

The only past his peak player we've signed in recent years who wasn't influential was Matt Upson. 

We're at the stage now where 29 isn't even that old. We have some of the best sports science and medical facilities in the league world. Fuchs could easily play for another 5/6 years at the top level!

Look at Cambiasso last season, he didn't stop running, albeit quite slowly. I swear I remember him out-sprinting Adam Lallana though. 

Schwarzer and Phillips both signed for us when many would've assumed they'd retire years ago, not to mention Bruno Berner, Matt Oakley, Paul Konchesky, Gokhan Inler and Dean Hammond. 

The only past his peak player we've signed in recent years who wasn't influential was Matt Upson. 

That's mainly because he was injured for a long stretch straight after signing for us. Can't really put the blame on him alone. It was an unlucky spell which could've been a lot better.

Archived