Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ranieri99

Fuchs

Are these old quotes from Fuchs that have just been rehashed?

Christian Fuchs says he will quit Leicester in 2018 and retire to the USA, although he could be tempted to play for a New York club.

The Austria international intends to see out his current contract at the King Power Stadium, which has just over two years left to run, before joining his family in Manhattan.

Fuchs, who turns 30 this week, wants to put and end to the travelling his wife and son have to endure when they visit him once a month during the football season.

He told Kurier.at: "Yes. This is a pity. During the championship, they bear the burden of long trips. And you get the impression that you have missed something. Especially as the children grow up so quickly.

"I signed in Leicester for three years. This is my last big contract in Europe, in 2018 I will go to the USA with my family.

"Last summer was the end of my contract at Schalke and it was just not satisfying any more. It was attractive to me to play in England. And last but not least: we live in Manhattan and it's not cheap. I already had an offer from the United States last summer, but I still wanted to financially protect my family before I finished.

"It doesn't have to be [the end for me in 2018]. Football in the US is developing. We'll see, but it must be a team near New York."

https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/fuchs-wont-give-additional-years-to-leicester-1805685.html

Are these old quotes from Fuchs that have just been rehashed?

Christian Fuchs says he will quit Leicester in 2018 and retire to the USA, although he could be tempted to play for a New York club.

The Austria international intends to see out his current contract at the King Power Stadium, which has just over two years left to run, before joining his family in Manhattan.

Fuchs, who turns 30 this week, wants to put and end to the travelling his wife and son have to endure when they visit him once a month during the football season.

He told Kurier.at: "Yes. This is a pity. During the championship, they bear the burden of long trips. And you get the impression that you have missed something. Especially as the children grow up so quickly.

"I signed in Leicester for three years. This is my last big contract in Europe, in 2018 I will go to the USA with my family.

"Last summer was the end of my contract at Schalke and it was just not satisfying any more. It was attractive to me to play in England. And last but not least: we live in Manhattan and it's not cheap. I already had an offer from the United States last summer, but I still wanted to financially protect my family before I finished.

"It doesn't have to be [the end for me in 2018]. Football in the US is developing. We'll see, but it must be a team near New York."

https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/fuchs-wont-give-additional-years-to-leicester-1805685.html

Chilwell will be ready by then. 

Indeed, that was an exquisite cross. Great game from Fuchsy, defensively brilliant and always willing to support the attack when needed. Wish he could bang one from a freekick now.

You can't handle Huth lol Top bloke, I'll miss him when he leaves

I want to become an NFL kicker when I retire, reveals Christian Fuchs

Leicester City full-back Christian Fuchs has revealed his aspirations for when he eventually retires from football, admitting that he wants to become an NFL kicker.

Fuchs has been one of Leicester’s most underrated players in a quite remarkable season under Claudio Ranieri, with the club on the brink of securing their first-ever top flight title. With Tottenham Hotspur dropping points and Arsenal still some way behind them, the Foxes took another giant step towards history yesterday afternoon.

Taking on an in-form Southampton side at the King Power Stadium, Leicester ground out yet another 1-0 win, their fourth on the bounce, with Wes Morgan grabbing the first half winner. Four more victories will guarantee Ranieri’s men the title, and given their current form you’d be hard-pressed to rule them out.

Fuchs though has been looking ahead to the end of his football career, revealing prior to yesterday’s result that he’d like to be apart of the NFL, joining his family in America.

“I have this ambition to be an NFL kicker,” the 29-year-old told Sky Sports. “If NFL managers want a footballer in their team, I know I can kick a 60 yard Field Goal. Let’s see, if you don’t dream you won’t achieve anything.”

The Austrian international has averaged nine defensive actions-per-game and won 45% of his average duels in 26 Premier League appearances this season, with a shot accuracy of 71% and an average pass accuracy of 72%.

The win over the Saints on Sunday leaves Leicester on 69 points, seven clear of Spurs in second and 11 ahead of Arsenal in third with just six games remaining.

Next up for the Foxes is an away clash at Sunderland this weekend, with the Black Cats fighting for their Premier League lives in the relegation zone. Sam Allardyce’s men sit 18th on 27 points, four adrift of Norwich City in 17th following the latter’s dramatic victory over Newcastle United on Saturday.

Christian Fuchs has created 28 chances in the Premier League this season.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/i-want-to-become-an-nfl-kicker-when-i-retire-reveals-christian-fuchs/635817#qwFMo1hvwUdU3fcW.99

I want to become an NFL kicker when I retire, reveals Christian Fuchs

Leicester City full-back Christian Fuchs has revealed his aspirations for when he eventually retires from football, admitting that he wants to become an NFL kicker.

Fuchs has been one of Leicester’s most underrated players in a quite remarkable season under Claudio Ranieri, with the club on the brink of securing their first-ever top flight title. With Tottenham Hotspur dropping points and Arsenal still some way behind them, the Foxes took another giant step towards history yesterday afternoon.

Taking on an in-form Southampton side at the King Power Stadium, Leicester ground out yet another 1-0 win, their fourth on the bounce, with Wes Morgan grabbing the first half winner. Four more victories will guarantee Ranieri’s men the title, and given their current form you’d be hard-pressed to rule them out.

Fuchs though has been looking ahead to the end of his football career, revealing prior to yesterday’s result that he’d like to be apart of the NFL, joining his family in America.

“I have this ambition to be an NFL kicker,” the 29-year-old told Sky Sports. “If NFL managers want a footballer in their team, I know I can kick a 60 yard Field Goal. Let’s see, if you don’t dream you won’t achieve anything.”

The Austrian international has averaged nine defensive actions-per-game and won 45% of his average duels in 26 Premier League appearances this season, with a shot accuracy of 71% and an average pass accuracy of 72%.

The win over the Saints on Sunday leaves Leicester on 69 points, seven clear of Spurs in second and 11 ahead of Arsenal in third with just six games remaining.

Next up for the Foxes is an away clash at Sunderland this weekend, with the Black Cats fighting for their Premier League lives in the relegation zone. Sam Allardyce’s men sit 18th on 27 points, four adrift of Norwich City in 17th following the latter’s dramatic victory over Newcastle United on Saturday.

Christian Fuchs has created 28 chances in the Premier League this season.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/i-want-to-become-an-nfl-kicker-when-i-retire-reveals-christian-fuchs/635817#qwFMo1hvwUdU3fcW.99

Who the hell has underrated him? 

Who the hell has underrated him? 

I think they probably mean received a lot less attention and plaudits by the wonderfully informed pundits

Guest CityFan 06

His cross yesterday for Morgan's goal was absolutely class. Certainly one of the crosses of the season for the accuracy, height and speed of it. 

Christian has seemed to improve his performance by 5% every single game.

I'd prefer it if Albrighton took the corners though.

Really? Because the only two corners I can remember us scoring from this season have both been Fuchs outswingers?

Really? Because the only two corners I can remember us scoring from this season have both been Fuchs outswingers?

We scored from Albrighton corners against Swansea and Sunderland I think.

I think we tend to outswingers better than inswingers though. I'd say Mahrez' corners definitely seem to be the weakest. I think switching between Fuchs and Albrighton hasn't been too bad so far.

Best full-back we've had in decades anyway

According to report in the Austrian Press, he has ambitions to be a kicker in the NFL (once he finishes

'soccer' that is. He claims he can kick 60-65 Yard Field Goals, which would be amazing for any Franchise.

Hopefully he tries this out on Nofuchsgiven.

Archived