Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ranieri99

Fuchs

I followed him on Twitter today and he followed back. I sent him a DM wishing him Merry Christmas (in Austrian, thank you Google translate) and he replied with the same. This is the greatest Christmas of my life :xmastongue: :xmasbiggrin: :xmaslaugh: :xmascool:

I bet you're terrible at speaking Austrian

Haha that Santa thing is class - one of my favourite City players in ages  :xmasbiggrin:

We badly need a good chant for Fuchs. He'd be absolutely loving it when sung at games as he seems to be right enjoying his time here. Voll suggested a decent one on the New Chants and Songs thread to a Bochum song which might be worth digging up again.

Its odd how one hugely experienced international captain has taken to us so well, and we haven't really seen the other one.

Fuchs is the best full back we have seen for a while... so calm, so classy. How on earth did we get him?

To get him on a free transfer aswell. Fantastic recruiting from us again.

Christian Fuchs says he is enjoying the best season of his illustrious career.

The Austria captain has challenged for titles and silverware, and experienced Champions League football, at Schalke in Germany but he says the first half of this season with Leicester City has eclipsed all those experiences.

The 29-year-old left-back says it isn't just the results on the pitch he is cherishing, it is the superb atmosphere within the City camp that is so enjoyable.

"For me personally, this first half to the season is the best that I have experienced in my career," Fuchs says in an interview with the CITY Matchday Magazine for Saturday's clash with Bournemouth at the King Power Stadium.

"Over the past few years, I have had some great seasons, but I think this season has been simply outstanding – not only because we're successful, but because of how everything feels here. The team spirit here is insane and I'm so happy here.

"For me, it's difficult to pick just one highlight, but I think that the one that stands out for everybody associated with the club is the moment that Jamie (Vardy) scored his record-breaking goal against Manchester United."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-s-Christian-Fuchs-says-best-season/story-28446675-detail/story.html#ixzz3vvEf3Ehb

Follow us: @@leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Guest CityFan 06

Again he was superb on Tuesday night. Looks every part a class defender with Champions League experience. Really likeable guy as well.

Archived