Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Glenelgfox - A Fighting Fox

Sorry to have to post that I read in Facebook that Tony lost his battle against cancer. His family said that he will be looking down on his beloved Leicester City from above. RIP Tony. You were a wonderful member of this great Leicester City family.

I know he was fighting until the end and still enjoying life when I spoke to him. He was particularly looking forward to the Australian news cameras coming round to watch him watch City on Sunday.

From the little time we spoke he told me about his work life and family so I feel I got to know more about the man than just the City fan. I'm genuinely gutted and upset he will have missed the final run in... I just hope that he's smiling down on us in his VIP seat up there.

RIP Tony.

Very sad news indeed.

I guess like many others, I had high hopes for Tony making it through at least until the end of the season and now he'll have to witness us go on and achieve our best ever finish in the Premier League from high above instead.

R.I.P and condolences to the family.

I feel very upset by this. Didn't know the guy but been following his progress on here. Was struck by his humility throughout his fight. He wasn't asking anyone for anything and accepted his plight. Acknowledged there were people in worse positions than him - I think he meant younger people and children with cancer.

I don't know if his family will read this but I would like to extend my condolences to them.

At peace, Tony.

so sad to hear about this. if a collection is started for him let me know and i'll donate whatever i can.

poor guy. hope he shines down on stoke for us tonight with my work collegue who was a stoke fan who passed away too. 

thoughts with his family and friends of course. lets do it for him now! 

so sad to hear about this. if a collection is started for him let me know and i'll donate whatever i can.

poor guy. hope he shines down on stoke for us tonight with my work collegue who was a stoke fan who passed away too.

thoughts with his family and friends of course. lets do it for him now!

Sorry to hear that mate. Lets hope he and Tony can get their heads together and sort something out for a Stoke win tonight...

Archived