Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Glenelgfox - A Fighting Fox

Hi all. Been a week out of hospital after a 35 day stretch. Sadly only have matter of weeks to live as I cannot eat or drink properly due to the cancer closing my bowel down. Surviving on cocktail of IV fluiids and 8 plus IV injections daily and now bound to a wheelchair for getting out of the house.

On a more positive note - the Govt. TV broadcaster here in AUS (equivalent to BBC) the ABC are have just part completed a story about me re my battle and the rise of Leicester - essentially based on the story the Leicester Mercury ran back in January. They are going record me and one of my foxes mates watching match this weekend and they are hoping for the Swansea game to do some footage with some of you on here at the game. Again this is very humbling but also driving me to survive until seasons end so I can pass knowing where we finish.

So that is my current situation. Cheers all.

If LCFC are within 3 wins of winning the Premier League you can do this Tony!! Keep fighting you WILL see us lift that trophy!! A true inspiration for every one of us on here

Keep battling on. I desperately hope you see us over the finish line.

My uncle, a lifelong City from Melton, lost his battle with cancer midway through this season. I wasn't hugely close to him bit have reflected a few times this season that it's very sad he didn't see this.

Guest CityFan 06

All the best Tony, really hoping you will be able to see us lift the trophy. We are all behind you.

Ive gone through 2 organ transplants and know what you are going through. Understand completely the strength you are gaining from this incredible run. Keep strong and think positively - my son and I are going over this weekend for the West Ham match - will think about how lucky we are to be able to do this.

Hi all. Been a week out of hospital after a 35 day stretch. Sadly only have matter of weeks to live as I cannot eat or drink properly due to the cancer closing my bowel down. Surviving on cocktail of IV fluiids and 8 plus IV injections daily and now bound to a wheelchair for getting out of the house.

On a more positive note - the Govt. TV broadcaster here in AUS (equivalent to BBC) the ABC are have just part completed a story about me re my battle and the rise of Leicester - essentially based on the story the Leicester Mercury ran back in January. They are going record me and one of my foxes mates watching match this weekend and they are hoping for the Swansea game to do some footage with some of you on here at the game. Again this is very humbling but also driving me to survive until seasons end so I can pass knowing where we finish.

So that is my current situation. Cheers all.

Fvckin el Tony, you've stopped me in my tracks with that post. What a hero and a legend you are. Hang in there fella, I hope we do this for you more than anything else now. 

Hello Tony! I'm Italian and I speak no English well (I'm using google translate) i'm reading this forum for many weeks because I'm rooting for you as most of europe now. I did not want to subscribe, but I did it to send you my best wishes ... I just wanted to tell you that I love you! you have to fight! I will pray for you! fight Tony

The Spurs will come after us!!!

Archived