Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

Maybe the player refused to sign more than a 3.5 year deal or maybe we have an option on a 4th year if needed. Lots of unknowns. Just happy we have him. Looks a great prospect

I can't see that as I would have thought the club had the whip hand over the player in this deal as we were the only suitor and he's coming from a second rate league to the biggest league in the world.

If he settles in for the season and has a stormer next season then with two years left it will be squeaky bum time about him signing a new contract or letting it run down another year and being forced to accept an offer on him.

I can't see that as I would have thought the club had the whip hand over the player in this deal as we were the only suitor and he's coming from a second rate league to the biggest league in the world.

If he settles in for the season and has a stormer next season then with two years left it will be squeaky bum time about him signing a new contract or letting it run down another year and being forced to accept an offer on him.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:

Archived