Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

England Euro 2016

Usually quite like Hodgson but this season some of his comments are really winding me up. Maybe it's because it affects our players I don't know

To say basically Wilshere will be in if fit and also more or less said same about Welbeck and Sturridge well it winds me up quite frankly.

Should always go on form not previous class of a player always injured playing for a big club.

Think Vardy will go but I actually hope he doesn't start him. Every proper England fan would love to see Kane and Vardy up top together but it won't happen. Roy will play Stirling another one who has had a poor season and a unfit Rooney when the tournament arrives. If Vardy does start he'll be on the left which is no good for anyone and will only help support Roys claims about playing usual England dross like Rooney and Wilshere

Good from the FA playing friendlies away from Wembley. Turkey and Portugal will mix it up big time. 

And why has Roy Hodgson come out about that about Rashford after 2 games? 

Really hope this is his last tournament.

So the England team based on form, how many of these will go to France and how many will Woy actually start if he should do the unthinkable and actually select them?

10583886_460241614181089_313571117684742

I'm going for him to select 4 maybe 5.

(Butland, Alli, Barkley, Kane - The maybe being Vardy - He should be but not sure he will go and genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Woy didn't pick him)

As for actually starting said 4 or 5 players i'll go with 2 maybe 3.

(Alli and Kane, Barkley being the maybe)

Don't let form get in your way though Woy, pick your big name players from big clubs :rolleyes:

So the England team based on form, how many of these will go to France and how many will Woy actually start if he should do the unthinkable and actually select them?

10583886_460241614181089_313571117684742

I'm going for him to select 4 maybe 5.

(Butland, Alli, Barkley, Kane - The maybe being Vardy - He should be but not sure he will go and genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Woy didn't pick him)

As for actually starting said 4 or 5 players i'll go with 2 maybe 3.

(Alli and Kane, Barkley being the maybe)

Don't let form get in your way though Woy, pick your big name players from big clubs :rolleyes:

lol @ that absolute shambles of a back 4.

id kill myself if we took any of that back four let alone took all four let alone played all four

also why ent danny simmo in it he's well better than whoever is playin right back

I imagine Daniels' stats have been boosted by the fact he is a pen taker. Fair play to him though, seems to have stepped up to the prem well.

Dann is an obvious shout, had a pretty tidy season by all accounts.

Simpsons stats are probably hit by the fact he hasn't played the full season. Ritchie played the majority of games up to Arsenal didnt he?

I imagine Daniels' stats have been boosted by the fact he is a pen taker. Fair play to him though, seems to have stepped up to the prem well.

Dann is an obvious shout, had a pretty tidy season by all accounts.

Simpsons stats are probably hit by the fact he hasn't played the full season. Ritchie played the majority of games up to Arsenal didnt he?

No, he hasn't.

He was okay for the first few months, scored a few headers and what not. The media looked at Palace and thought "They're doing well, who is English and underrated?". Since then he's been utterly gash.

He's not international class. He should start looking to see if he's got a Welsh nan or something.

I'm not having it that Dawson's been better than Simpson.

Our midfield looks nice there. I like that.

Wide options are terrifying, and not for the opposition.

I say we play like Spurs with regards to width. Play two holding midfielders and have Rose and Walker bombing down the flanks becuase our wingers are pitiful.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Heaton called up for the England line-up as a replacement for Hart:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35863962

lol

Does England have a goalkeeper crisis? Why go for a second-division representative?

Don't think we have a goalkeeper crisis, we've got 3 decent keepers one's just got injured so we've replaced him.

The only 2 other English keepers who are playing in the premier league are Ben Foster & John Ruddy. Foster would probably have made the squad but he retired a few years ago.

Don't think we have a goalkeeper crisis, we've got 3 decent keepers one's just got injured so we've replaced him.

The only 2 other English keepers who are playing in the premier league are Ben Foster & John Ruddy. Foster would probably have made the squad but he retired a few years ago.

I was more surprised by the lack of English top-level goalkeepers, to be honest. 

Only five (?) teams in the PL employ an English starting XI keeper. McCarthy's lost his place to Hennessey at Palace. Sunderland's Pickford may be one for the future, though.

Woy really pissed me off on MOTD,

When Shearer asked him about Vardy and Kane's form you could tell that what he was really saying was 'surely Rooney cannot be guaranteed a place with these two in such great form' and Woy's response was 'well Wayne is our captain and can't be dropped??!'

Why the **** can he not be dropped?? If two players are better than him, then surely that has to happen,

That one sentance epitomised what is wrong with England 

This is what should be England 11 based on the past 12 months

Butland

Clyne    Stones   Smalling   Baines

Barkley   Dier  Drinkwater

Alli           

Kane      Vardy  

What it will be;

Hart

Clyne   Cahill  Smalling  Baines

Milner    Carrick  Henderson 

Sterling    Rooney   Welbeck                                

This post is absolutey spot on...

we all know (the whole nation not just leicester fans) who the starting 11 should be

but Woys starting 11 will be just this cos hes too stubborn:

Hart

Clyne   Cahill  Smalling  Baines

Milner    Carrick  Henderson 

Sterling    Rooney   Welbeck        

Archived