Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Guest CityFan 06

Not suggesting we should necessarily sign him but I reckon Andre Gray will be a PL player soon. 23 goals for Burnley in the Championship so far, and I get the impression he has the potential to be a capable PL striker. He's at an ideal age to contiune to develop too. I like him.

Not suggesting we should necessarily sign him but I reckon Andre Gray will be a PL player soon. 23 goals for Burnley in the Championship so far, and I get the impression he has the potential to be a capable PL striker. He's at an ideal age to contiune to develop too. I like him.

Probably with Burnley next season

Guest CityFan 06

Probably with Burnley next season

No chance he leaves Burnley at this moment in time but I agree Gray looks a player. The kind of player who'd do well with us.

Agree that he will probably be in the Premier League next season, with Burnley. Their a very good solid side and look good for promotion. 

You're right Bryn I do reckon he would do well here but as you said can't see him leaving Burnley. I just get the feeling he could do very well in the PL and I've thought this for a short while now. His goal record throughout his career is impressive. 

New rumour - Christian Benteke. Set to leave Liverpool pundits recon LC may make a move. God, I hope not.

Romelu Lukaku would be a much better option as he is rumoured to be looking for CL football next season.

The BBC gossip column links us with 2 Italians:

18-year-old Milan midfielder Manuel Locatelli who has apparently broken into their first team this season.

Serie B's Pescara forward Gianluca Lapadula, 25, who has 21 goals this season - all from open play.

North London are our rivals for those particular deals. Arsenal are also in for Locatelli and Spurs are also trailing Lapadula.

New rumour - Christian Benteke. Set to leave Liverpool pundits recon LC may make a move. God, I hope not.

Romelu Lukaku would be a much better option as he is rumoured to be looking for CL football next season.

Everton want 65 million, he isn't even worth half of that.

I'd take benteke on loan, Ulloa upgrade. If he buys into the ethic like Ulloa does.

I'd take benteke on loan, Ulloa upgrade. If he buys into the ethic like Ulloa does.

I wouldn't mind Benteke, imagine Fuchs crossing the ball with Benteke in the box.  He'd be an option to have on the bench

Archived