Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Arsenal Post Match Thread 2 - 1

Still 2 points clear. Most important thing for the team is to completely forget about this game. Our lot never recovered from Gerrard's slip against Chelsea, he even admitted as much. 

You were properly robbed today by a ref who shit the bed after the pen. Everyone has to forget it though and carry on. Arsenal is much more likely to bottle the run in as they have it all to lose and know it. 

A sending off always adds a couple of mins, I was surprised it wasn't 5. Poor foul to give away blame the player not the ref for that.

5 minutes lol yes there was a sending off but doesn't mean you can add extra minutes for it! Was exactly like it was a poor challenge that required medical attention or Simpson kicked off not going off the pitch! It was pretty straight forward.

Feel worse than after the Watford playoff game not even joking. Arsenal are a ****ing embarrassment and are everything I hate about the top 4 clubs in the premier league. Just whinged whined moaned about everything, but what do you expect with a bitter **** like Wenger in charge. It was a pen, but the ref felt guilty about giving it because of their fans reactions, so felt he owed them one eg with the red card. Silly by Was BUT, context is needed.

Still top of the league no matter what today. Still played very well at a title rival. Vardy scored again. Proud to be a city fan today regardless of the result. Onto the next one.

I don't feel gutted at all. Today was a free hit. Six points from our last threee is a fantastic return. We are two points clear at the top with a nice run of fixtures coming up. We end the weekend in a better position in relatin to CL qualification than we began it. We can't win every week and if we are going to lose then I'll take it being in the last seconds against a top club when we've performed heroically against ten men for forty minutes.

Good one. So he went in for a challenge in the air and now he has ruined the game for us. If he pussied out of the tackle and they scored from it you would of been skating him for not getting stuck in so **** off with that bullshit that Was ruined it.

Agreed, I felt he was unlucky because he tried to pull out, it was the Arsenal player (Monreal?) that made the most of it. I also think a defeat like that isn't the worst thing that could have happened... hopefully it adds that little bit of extra determination / motivation to make our remaining fixtures count.

I hope this disgusting playboys loose the title in the last match in last minute. Disgusting fans,disgusting players,they were literally raising hands for corners and what not even before they kicked the ball. No words,all together pure disgust.

Didn't think Simpson even committed a foul for the second booking. Looked as if he was pulled over himself.

Was had a mad rush of blood to the head. The draw was there.

Alan Smith was pretty pro Arsenal throughout I thought but perhaps I am biased.

Gutting.

Alan Smith was so far up the Arsenal arse it was embarrassing.

Archived