Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Arsenal Post Match Thread 2 - 1

NEVER!!!! In a million years was that 4 mins injury time! I would love to know where they got that from!

The ref has caved in to Arsehole Wenger at half time

A sending off always adds a couple of mins, I was surprised it wasn't 5.  Poor foul to give away blame the player not the ref for that.

Daft challenge by Was but I think he did really well until that point after coming on. I don't think it's sour grapes to say that the ref lost control of the game and to an extent of himself during that intense period in the second half. He seemed very eager to even the game up after the crowd and players got on his back. Needs to be stronger.

Kante was just immense. Honestly one of the best players I have seen play for us. I don't think we've got much to worry about to be honest playing like we did the last 3 games. We turned over Liverpool, embarrassed Man City, and looked like getting a result today even with 10 men. Very proud.

Unlucky, punished by an overeager referee who was desperate to "set things straight" in the second half after much complaints from the home crowd, Arsenal players and Wenger. We conceded five yellows in as many minutes and lost Simpson to a very soft challenge on Giroud.

We defended very well with ten men and only lost the game thanks to an absolutely silly foul by Marcin Wasilewski. We would've deserved that point for our defending and fighting ability alone.

I never thought much of Arsenal, but after witnessing the amount of handball indicating, cheating, diving, complaining and rolling on the floor, they have gone down big-time in my estimation.

Onwards and upwards. Next two games are at home and we should be able to recover from this defeat just in time. Remember, we're still two points atop of the Premier League.

How privileged are we? This is the most committed, determined set of players I have ever seen as a Leicester fan. What this game has taught me is that thinking about the title is pointless, I'm just going to enjoy every match, one at a time, watching these players give there all from the first to the last minute. Sure, there were a lot of rash challenges out there today but each one of them were committed in order to get the team out of trouble. I can't be sad after that.

Agreed. But could have done with fewer rash challenges though!

Poor decision by was to make that tackle, silly from Simpson on a yellow, but let's not start casting blame, the players won't and that's one of the reasons we have the team spirit we do, so let's keep any comments respectful and with the realisation that we are still top of the ****ing league!

I feel like I want to cry.

Don't blame the ref. Unfortunately some of the players got caught up and let the occasion get to their heads.

Simpson. What a moron. Yep, it weren't a yellow, but you're asking to get sent off doing fouls like that on a yellow.

Was. I don't know what you're doing pal. Sure you're mind was in the right place. But that was a ****ing stupid foul.

Let Arsehole have this victory. It's February not May. Plenty of more twists to come.

I'm not concerned about winning the league, I never have. Two week gap will hopefully rest our players and take their mind of things. For Norwich, we GO AGAIN.   

Archived