Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Arsenal Post Match Thread 2 - 1

How privileged are we? This is the most committed, determined set of players I have ever seen as a Leicester fan. What this game has taught me is that thinking about the title is pointless, I'm just going to enjoy every match, one at a time, watching these players give there all from the first to the last minute. Sure, there were a lot of rash challenges out there today but each one of them were committed in order to get the team out of trouble. I can't be sad after that.

This

The injustice felt by the players will  galvanize us we have Norwich next they are away at Man Utd. As for the Simpson 2nd booking Atkinson couldn't wait to give it and Geroud was pulling Simpson's shirt also thought refs were under strict guidelines regarding players waving imaginary cards at them.

No. If we hadn't been given a contentious penalty then he stays on the pitch. Twatkinson felt he owed them one because of their fans' disgusting moaning and petty behaviour

To be fair I've seen yellow cards for players holding players back if it stops an attack, and that's the way I saw it, the game changed after that.

WE lost the game because OUR players lost their discipline. Danny Simpson deserved to be sent off and Waslewski did give a stupid foul away in the last minute. That was OUR fault so don't blame the ref. Keep calm and lets carry on.

It's a real shame the red completely changed the game.

A silly second yellow to give away, but on the whole our disciplinary record is very good.

Once the two full backs were on yellows they had to be careful.

arsenal couldn't break us down, wayward shots and a lot of complaining and rolling around. I also agree the arrogance in their team when things don't go their way is frankly embarrassing.

They needed the red to get anything out the match.

They will bottle it as usual

We fought hard and it was a spirited display with some decent performances from Kante,Albrighton,Huth & Morgan.

Onto the next still 2 points clear and plenty of twists and turns to go.

Reminds me of the Burnley free kick we needlessly gave away last season right at the death and we then went on a horrible run of form. Hopefully we can pick ourselves up fast with a week off to cushion the blow.

Archived