Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Arsenal Post Match Thread 2 - 1

Shame that Was decided to ruin 90 minutes of good work by the lads.

Probably deserved for Arsenal considering they managed to miss the target from about 8 yards about 10 times. Hope Amartey is fit and ready to go for the Norwich game!

Unlucky lads. 6 points from Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal before this would have been great.

Let's smash Norwich!

Please explain how Was has ruined that!?

Horribly upsetting, the point was ours and we lose our heads at a set piece which we should never have conceded, dreadfully poor from Wasyl i'm afraid. Its heartbreaking in that fashion after we did so well, but we are still top of the league it is in our own hands, Arsenal still have to go to Upton Park, The Lane, The Etihad and Old Trafford and we have some winnable fixtures. Arsenal were very, very lucky today.

Our lads are a resilient bunch and will come back just like they did the last time around.

On to the next one.

can't believe how many are mad at the ref and not wasyl. a draw was fair. we fought heroically for that draw with ten men against the odds. we had the fu cking draw because monreal booted the ball out for a goal kick before wasyl tried to kill him.

onto the next one.

Shit players always score against us, Walcott and welbeck FFS.

Wasyl what are you doing? And stupid from Simpson, no matter how soft it was.

We've proved again we can compete at this level, who'd have thought Arsenal will be celebrating a last minute winner against Leicester like that.

Gutted.

To be fair it was coming. Arsenal were all over us since the break. But well done to the boys. They battled hard considering being under the cosh for majority of the match.

That defeat was really hard to take but I really hope it doesn't rock us. We need to reply to that with a big win next game.

Come on you blue boys. I believe in you. The dream is still alive.

So fuching jammy.  How the hell that's a second bookable I have no clue.  To top it off I had to endure that last half hour with an arrogant cvnt of a man city fan.  So angry right now he's lucky I haven't clocked him 2 or 3 already the tiny git.

How privileged are we? This is the most committed, determined set of players I have ever seen as a Leicester fan. What this game has taught me is that thinking about the title is pointless, I'm just going to enjoy every match, one at a time, watching these players give there all from the first to the last minute. Sure, there were a lot of rash challenges out there today but each one of them were committed in order to get the team out of trouble. I can't be sad after that.

Archived