Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Am I the only one who isn't seening the hate for Vardy from Roy? I think some of you are being a bit paranoid. If Roy was so against taking him he wouldn't have started him tonight and would have bought him on as a sub. If anything, I think the fact he's featured in both games means he's already likely to be in the squad and Roy is trying to see which other striker plays best alongside him.

Roy's reaction looked more like a clap of the hands and a 'nailed it' tbh. He's persevered with Vardy and it's paid off, twice.

Yes.

Vardy scores his first n Woy don't make a move.

Scores his second not even a smile.

Woy would have been ranking if it was wooney.

lol just imagine the stick Woy would be getting if we weren't actually winning.

I know lol we keep winning and he still gets stick... we were never going to start how we finished on Saturday, 7-8 changes had been made so took time to get going but played very well towards the end.

Vardy and Sturridge have done ok with the little service they have had, both having to come deep to collect the ball.

Barkley Milner and Lallana need to up their game this half.

Drinky being the defensive one has done everything that is being asked of him and looking decent

I know lol we keep winning and he still gets stick... we were never going to start how we finished on Saturday, 7-8 changes had been made so took time to get going but played very well towards the end.

Just about to say the same, these are friendlies to help Roy to see potential through the squad.

Too many posters having negative digs, with poor perspective or thought, on a team of players

that havent yet got 50 caps between them (exception maybe Milner Smalling) .

To be fair to Hodgson he did pick Vardy last summer when everybody (except us) thought he was mad.

He obviously likes/rates him which makes the whole disappointed owl business all the more remarkable.

Archived