Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Look at Hodgson. He wants any excuse to not take him. Don't even tell me I'm paranoid. He reacted like we'd conceded.

He does. He wants to take Kane, Rooney, Welbeck and Sturridge and then come out with bollocks about how hard it was to leave Vardy out. The more Vards keeps scoring Roy knows it leaves him with **** all credibility if he leaves him out.

He does. He wants to take Kane, Rooney, Welbeck and Sturridge and then come out with bollocks about how hard it was to leave Vardy out. The more Vards keeps scoring Roy knows it leaves him with **** all credibility if he leaves him out.

I've noticed his awkward smiles whenever Vardy scores and thought it was just me being paranoid up until now, but fvcking hell look at that reaction. That was instinctive, "fvck sake" type of reaction, as if we'd gone behind. What could he possibly be moaning at? We'd just put together our best move of the game.

Glad Vardy scored but Hodgson can **** off. Sooner he's gone the better.

Mentioned this the other day but there will be such a public backlash if Vardy does not go.

Roy and the FA will be ridiculed even more if he does not go and we piss it up the wall in the qualifiers.

Mentioned this the other day but there will be such a public backlash if Vardy does not go.

Roy and the FA will be ridiculed even more if he does not go and we piss it up the wall in the qualifiers.

No one would forgive Roy if he leaves him at home... it would be the worst decision by any England manager and my god there have been bad ones in the past

Archived