Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Hodgson is a sad reflection of football at the international level for England. So effing old school......if you come from anywhere other than a big name team you are simply a nobody that they want to sweep under the rug

Am I the only one who isn't seening the hate for Vardy from Roy? I think some of you are being a bit paranoid. If Roy was so against taking him he wouldn't have started him tonight and would have bought him on as a sub. If anything, I think the fact he's featured in both games means he's already likely to be in the squad and Roy is trying to see which other striker plays best alongside him.

Roy's reaction looked more like a clap of the hands and a 'nailed it' tbh. He's persevered with Vardy and it's paid off, twice.

Kante, Vardy. our world domination continues. And have Germany really got four better centre halves than Huth? Not on Saturdays evidence.

Just give Vardy something to run onto and he'll continue to deliver, this slow build up behind him with too many touches is excruciating.

It's almost a different team to the last game so the performance will take a while to get going. We ended the half well and it was a lovely goal. Brilliant week for Vardy so far, delighted. Drinkwater defending very well.

Kante, Vardy. our world domination continues. And have Germany really got four better centre halves than Huth? Not on Saturdays evidence.

Just give Vardy something to run onto and he'll continue to deliver, this slow build up behind him with too many touches is excruciating.

Shinji

Much though we all appreciate him, there's no way Drinky is getting enough of a chance to impress to get himself on the flight.

He was unused against the Kraaaaahts and has been used as a defensive shield this evening.

I fear he won't make the squad for France, unless we suffer a load of injuries.

Glad Vardy scored but Hodgson can **** off. Sooner he's gone the better.

Owl face should've been sacked 2 years ago for not getting out the group stage.

The fact there's not a high profile English manager the FA have inline is why he's still there taking £5 million a year.

While he's there I won't pay to watch England.

To be fair, no Boateng... And Hummels was subbed at half.

Hoddle managed to criticise Drinks for playing a forward pass into the striker's feet!! Remarkable. He's institutionalised - been watching England so long he no longer knows what it's like to pass forwards.

Couldn't believe that, and Roy looked gutted Vardy scored. What's up with people?!

Drinks best player on the park by a mile for me.

Archived