Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Bolasie/Troy Deeney

Guest CityFan 06

Speaking personally I like Deeney and feel he would suit us very well. 13 (PL) goals in his first season isn't bad at all and can even be something that can be built on. He created an impressive partnership with Ighalo. I have referred to it before but I still think we need 2 strikers in this transfer window. Slimani, Musa, Deeney or Milik are some mentions I'd be content with.

deeney is definately a step up in quality to shinji & ulloa, maybe not a big step. but its a step.

15 mill would be my max, anything more and it leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

Agreed that Deeney is a better option than Okazaki or Ulloa but it's not a step up we need, we need to be buying the best quality players we can.

I'd be quite happy to give them Ulloa or Okazaki plus cash but not anything north of £15m.

It's all feeling very MON era for me. Uninspiring signings yet they nearly all worked out for the good. We seem to have specific roles in mind and seem to find the playing who can do that role and not much else, but put  11 players into those roles and you end up with a TEAM. a well-oiled machine.

Based on what? Ulloa outscored him last season

Ermm Deeney scored 13 goals last season?

Nothing against Ulloa in any way, I really like Leo. But I for one would be very pleased if we signed Deeney. He's a leader, scores goals, works extremely hard on and off the ball. All attritubes that Ranieri and the coaching staff will want.

If The Spuds want Deeney then he'll go there instead... Even though we are PL champions it seems we are not carrying much clout when it comes to attracting players!...

Or retaining them come to that.

Early days yet mate :) don't worry :)

Archived