Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Bolasie/Troy Deeney

Don't really get all this 'oh he scored 13 goals in his debut prem season' because Ulloa scored 12 and its him most of you want to be replaced

And I'd be willing to bet had a respectable minutes to goals to deeney this season too.

Don't really get all this 'oh he scored 13 goals in his debut prem season' because Ulloa scored 12 and its him most of you want to be replaced

This is sadly true which is a shame when you consider Ulloa is lethal from 10 yards out with headers or sliding strikes or even a little further out from the penalty spot. I was reading the Watford forum today, they adore Deeney probably more than we do Vardy. I rather like having teams like Watford in the EPL, it'd be a shame to do to them what Arsenal are attempting to do to us. That just compounds the dog eat dog and I'm a bigger dog than you mantra.

Deeney was involved in more goals than any other premier striker last season he's a quality player 13 goals in a Watford team he's also a proper leader on the pitch. I for one would like him along with musa.

Agree he's a great player but he definitely wasn't involved in most prem goals for a striker? 13 goals 8 assists.. Vardy, Kane, Lukaku, Aguero and Giroud all had more goals and assists combined.

Nevertheless I think he'd be great alongside Vardy but not the best option as a direct replacement.

Deeney was involved in more goals than any other premier striker last season he's a quality player 13 goals in a Watford team he's also a proper leader on the pitch. I for one would like him along with musa.

Erm ok then.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Combined_2015-16.html

By my reckoning, that's 5 strikers ahead of him. Plus a fish and Mahrez.

just going off what sky said the other day sorry bayfox but none the less he'd be a good signing

I'd take him yes, It's a shame a organisation such as sky can't actually get facts right.

From what I can recall Deeney spent more time last season talking about Leicester than he did about Watford.

He'd jump at the chance of Champions League football and want's us more than we want him.

Just another iron in our fire while we wait to see if we get burned this window.

If he were to join us it would be a last week transfer window consolation buy.

No he wasn't.

Troy would be a class signing! powerful fast-ish and has a good finish. I think he's underrated as I could see him doing more than a good enough job, even for some of the best sides in the premier league.

Archived