Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Bolasie/Troy Deeney

I wasn't sure about Okazaki but when I saw him against Sunderland in the first game I fell in love with his attitude to the game and his willingness to work for the team. Hopefully it will be the same for some of you lot if we see Deeney in blue; I really think he would be a hit here.

Deeney would be a good squad player - not sure he would accept that though.

Bolasie I like, he has potential but just too inconsistent.

If these were playing in a foreign league I'd probably say get the both it but knowing they are coming from Prem sides you know your going to pay over the odds for someone you can get with better quality in a foreign league

Personally think talk of Deeney has come back

Up again as a type of brinkmanship over Slimani.. They want us to meet his release clause and we don't want to, so let them know about another striker we're interested in

Deeney would be a good squad player - not sure he would accept that though.

Bolasie I like, he has potential but just too inconsistent.

If these were playing in a foreign league I'd probably say get the both it but knowing they are coming from Prem sides you know your going to pay over the odds for someone you can get with better quality in a foreign league

But then you know they can cut it in the Prem and the risk is reduced hence the larger price tags.

Zero chance of us signing Deeney AND Slimani.

I think we would go for both if Vardy leaves to be fair. But Vardy and Deeney sounds perfect for us.

But would still love to sign Slimani!

I think we would go for both if Vardy leaves to be fair. But Vardy and Deeney sounds perfect for us.

But would still love to sign Slimani!

No chance.

It's Deeney or Slimani.

If Vardy goes, we activate Musa's release.

The other key with Deeney is Claudio likes a home based country spine to his team - I'd be shocked if we didn't get it done, he's the most obvious fit for our side out of the likely home based targets.

Wilson would be difficult / much more expensive to prise away I reckon and no-one seems to want Sadio anymore!

Archived