Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

David Sullivan is setting him self up for a massive fall but would be great, I'm sure but playing at a half decent stadium isn't going to attract players. I hope Payet has an incredible euro campaign and the real big boys come sniffing round.

sullivan is a creep.. never forgave him for selling me a useless vacum penisator..

West Ham are considering an audacious bid for Jamie Vardy.

Co-chairman David Sullivan revealed yesterday the club have bid £23.7million for a player in France and are poised to follow that with another offer of up to £25m for a player in England.

Standard Sport understands West Ham are seriously considering testing the water on Vardy. 

The Leicester striker signed a new deal until 2019 worth £80,000 a week in February and stands to earn a rise of £20,000 per week following the club’s Premier League triumph.

Leicester’s Thai owners insist they intend keeping their top stars including the 29-year-old, who has scored 24 League goals this season.

However, West Ham believe that, on the back of their move to the Olympic Stadium and an influx of quality players, they can attract stars of the calibre of the England forward.

:fishing:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jamie-vardy-to-west-ham-hammers-consider-audacious-move-for-leicester-city-and-england-star-a3244426.html

maxresdefault.jpg

They can consider all they like.  So lets get this straight, he will sign for them just because they are playing in that white elephant? Really..

West Ham are applying the shot gun approach to recruitment. Spread the net wide and see what comes up.

It has been reported that Vardy is seeking a renegotiation on his contract before the ink has really dried from when it was renewed 3 months ago. WH are reported to be considering offering Vardy £120k a week which is £50k above his current contract price. If I were LC owners I think I'd rather let a 29 year old go for £25mn than be facing an extra £40k a week salary that on its own is more than most other players presently makes. It'd unbalance the wages structure too much.

West Ham are applying the shot gun approach to recruitment. Spread the net wide and see what comes up.

It has been reported that Vardy is seeking a renegotiation on his contract before the ink has really dried from when it was renewed 3 months ago. WH are reported to be considering offering Vardy £120k a week which is £50k above his current contract price. If I were LC owners I think I'd rather let a 29 year old go for £25mn than be facing an extra £40k a week salary that on its own is more than most other players presently makes. It'd unbalance the wages structure too much.

Not a chance he is leaving.

Link or it didn't happen.

West Ham are considering an audacious bid for Jamie Vardy.

Co-chairman David Sullivan revealed yesterday the club have bid £23.7million for a player in France and are poised to follow that with another offer of up to £25m for a player in England.

Standard Sport understands West Ham are seriously considering testing the water on Vardy. 

The Leicester striker signed a new deal until 2019 worth £80,000 a week in February and stands to earn a rise of £20,000 per week following the club’s Premier League triumph.

Leicester’s Thai owners insist they intend keeping their top stars including the 29-year-old, who has scored 24 League goals this season.

However, West Ham believe that, on the back of their move to the Olympic Stadium and an influx of quality players, they can attract stars of the calibre of the England forward.

:fishing:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jamie-vardy-to-west-ham-hammers-consider-audacious-move-for-leicester-city-and-england-star-a3244426.html

post-22636-0-84725900-1463219001_thumb.j

West Ham? lol

I suppose you could call it a 'statement of intent' from West Ham, in the same way as I always intend to come home with the best looking woman in the pub. It's almost always fried chicken instead. Sometimes a kebab. I'll fall asleep with it half eaten, wake up with pickled cabbage moulded into my back from where I've rolled over and into the remains. You don't want to end up like that, do you, West Ham? Try to be a bit more realistic.

There is no way that Vardy is going to forgo the opportunity of Champions League football for the sake of earning an extra £20k a week at West Ham. From where he has come from and the journey that he has taken he may never get another opportunity to play at the very highest level. The only way I can see him leaving is if a top team who are regulars in the Champions League came in for him, but let's be honest who would be prepared to pay £50m+ for a 29 year old who's main asset is pace? I really can't see him moving on anytime soon.

West Ham? lol

I suppose you could call it a 'statement of intent' from West Ham, in the same way as I always intend to come home with the best looking woman in the pub. It's almost always fried chicken instead. Sometimes a kebab. I'll fall asleep with it half eaten, wake up with pickled cabbage moulded into my back from where I've rolled over and into the remains. You don't want to end up like that, do you, West Ham? Try to be a bit more realistic.

When I first heard the story I was thinking the same thing.

Bless them for trying though.

Archived