Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

15 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Mark Hughes is an awful manager. Trying to play out from the back when they clearly don't have the players to do it.

They've finished 9th the past 3 seasons so he must have been doing something right to be fair.

18 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Mark Hughes is an awful manager. Trying to play out from the back when they clearly don't have the players to do it.

Taken Stoke to top 10 finishes consecutively he can't be that bad.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That decision from Madley is an absolute disgrace. Yet he'll probably be in the PL next year and Hull won't.

Very unjust red. 

Watching Swansea, though, and given their situation, and at home, they aren't tearing it up.  Llorente looks satisfied with his one as he has loafed to a couple 50-50 balls.  Stoke could nick at least a draw.

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Very unjust red. 

Watching Swansea, though, and given their situation, and at home, they aren't tearing it up.  Llorente looks satisfied with his one as he has loafed to a couple 50-50 balls.  Stoke could nick at least a draw.

I fancy Swansea to hold on. Stoke are no great shakes at all. They traditionally finish slowly as well.

8 minutes ago, RussianFox said:

The chance that Swansea or even Hull will catch us is very improbable, I think, while Stoke and Watford are our direct rivals for top-10 finish.

Come on swans! :)

While there's a chance I'd prefer not to take the risk. With Arsenal coming up (and Spurs, Man City etc.), a win for both Swansea and Hull could pull us back into it.

Archived