Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

I could look past insufferable fans and owners, but insufferable players is where I draw the line, I don't know about you guys, but I really, really dislike Ali.

Same here, i can't stand any of their players, especially that rat faced cvnt Ali. Even Poch gets on my nerves, if they win, the media love in is going to be crazy.

5 minutes ago, sm1 said:

. Even Poch gets on my nerves, if they win, the media love in is going to be crazy.

I don't like him, not at all. He looks like a guy who has paintings of his own face in the bathroom. His grin doesn't sit well with me.

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Just shows how consistent we were, we dropped four points from March 1 to May 1.

We dropped loads of bonus points by only winning 1-0, according to Spurs fans.

I just cannot wish Spurs any well. I've never been keen on how Chelsea did it although I do have admiration for Conte and what he's done this year.

And I do actually have a lot of footballing respect for Tottenham. I like the model they have there.

But their fans really are unbearable. There's just no way on earth I could ever want them to have anything but failure. I've never known arrogance like it. They're worse than Forest, considerably.

It's not just their fans either. They're the biggest media darlings going by a mile. I cannot stand the way people went on like they were better than us last year. They had a period, much like this one, where they looked unstoppable.

Guess what, they were stoppable. Two points from four games at the end of the season.

Chelsea will win it. It's been made a bit more interesting, but Chelsea will sort this title out. If Chelsea don't win it from here, with the two team's run-ins, it's the biggest title bottlejob I can remember.

23 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I just cannot wish Spurs any well. I've never been keen on how Chelsea did it although I do have admiration for Conte and what he's done this year.

And I do actually have a lot of footballing respect for Tottenham. I like the model they have there.

But their fans really are unbearable. There's just no way on earth I could ever want them to have anything but failure. I've never known arrogance like it. They're worse than Forest, considerably.

It's not just their fans either. They're the biggest media darlings going by a mile. I cannot stand the way people went on like they were better than us last year. They had a period, much like this one, where they looked unstoppable.

Guess what, they were stoppable. Two points from four games at the end of the season.

Chelsea will win it. It's been made a bit more interesting, but Chelsea will sort this title out. If Chelsea don't win it from here, with the two team's run-ins, it's the biggest title bottlejob I can remember.

We dropped bonus points according to spuds fans lollollol

Ffs they needed snookers to catch us. How many points did the cvnts want us to win by?

I hope they never win the prem.

4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

We dropped bonus points according to spuds fans lollollol

Ffs they needed snookers to catch us. How many points did the cvnts want us to win by?

I hope they never win the prem.

Never would be too soon... 

Verminous club with Verminous fans! 

2 hours ago, the fox said:

I could look past insufferable fans and owners, but insufferable players is where I draw the line, I don't know about you guys, but I really, really dislike Ali.

Hateful little rat faced gobshite.

...Apart from that he's alright.

43 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yep. TalkSport discussing earlier how they 'narrowly' missed out on the league last season playing beautiful football. No one corrected some caller saying they finished 2nd. 

I reckon Kane and Alli won't be as good without Pochettino. People always use the "only good when people play to his strengths" stick to beat Vardy with, but could you not aim that at those two as well? They were so, so bad in the Euros. Jury's out for those pair for me. Both doing brilliantly, no doubt about it, but I wonder if Pochettino's getting more out of them than most would. I think he's their main gem.

Thing I don't understand about recent weeks/months is all the hype about Harry Kane being a world class striker who's scored 20 plus goals in the last 2 seasons and also this current one, joining an exclusive goal scoring club, nominated and winning individual player awards 

Goal scoring record since the start of the 14/15 season to present date (this weekends game included) is 66 goals in 96 games 

Sergio Agüero has had questions asked about him, been criticized quite heavily by his manager and others, is he good enough anymore for the premier league?

Goal scoring record since the start of the 14/15 season to present date (this weekends game included) is 67 goals in 88 games 

8 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Thing I don't understand about recent weeks/months is all the hype about Harry Kane being a world class striker who's scored 20 plus goals in the last 2 seasons and also this current one, joining an exclusive goal scoring club, nominated and winning individual player awards 

Goal scoring record since the start of the 14/15 season to present date (this weekends game included) is 66 goals in 96 games 

Sergio Agüero has had questions asked about him, been criticized quite heavily by his manager and others, is he good enough anymore for the premier league?

Goal scoring record since the start of the 14/15 season to present date (this weekends game included) is 67 goals in 88 games 

One is English and one is foreign.

59 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

One plays in London, the other doesn't.

Kane does get a lot of goals, but he misses a lot of chances too. Aguero hasn't looked himself for a while now, although he got on the scoresheet I thought he looked really poor at times this weekend. 

Neither is world class for me.

Looking at the run in, I don't see Chelsea dropping any more points where as Spurs have to come here, play United and play Arsenal.

There isn't a title race, Chelsea are going to win the league. 

There wasn't a title race last year, we were miles ahead, Spurs fans got themselves excited about nothing - just built themselves up for disappointment.

Amazed they're doing it again this year.

9 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Does anyone seriously think Aguero isn't a world class striker, one of the top 3 in the Premier League? Him and Kane both are. 

I think we can say Brighton are now promoted, well done to them and to Tony K looking forward to seeing if he can cut it in the prem next season.

They'll need some serious firepower though as Murray and Baldock are nowhere near good enough.

Archived