Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Kendal Fox said:

I know... And we drew with them twice!?!! The buggers!!

One of the games we got 2 penalties and the other we parked the bus. Parked the ****ing bus against the lowest scoring team in the league.

My god, we were abysmal in those times. Words can't describe how bad we were.

What a cvntfest Sky Sports News is. Brighton, Portsmouth & Plymouth have all been promoted, Boro have suffered a massive blow to their survival hopes, we've got a Champions League match in less than 24 hours and their headline is 'relief for Arsene Wenger as Arsenal win and keep their top 4 hopes alive'.

Disgrace of a channel.

Just now, Koke said:

One of the games we got 2 penalties and the other we parked the bus. Parked the ****ing bus against the lowest scoring team in the league.

My god, we were abysmal in those times. Words can't describe how bad we were.

Yes, it was an awful period that's for sure.

Should we bank a few more wins down the stretch, it will be bitter sweet as we'll never know where we might have ended up had we not been so negative for the first half of the season..

20 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

What a cvntfest Sky Sports News is. Brighton, Portsmouth & Plymouth have all been promoted, Boro have suffered a massive blow to their survival hopes, we've got a Champions League match in less than 24 hours and their headline is 'relief for Arsene Wenger as Arsenal win and keep their top 4 hopes alive'.

Disgrace of a channel.

It's exactly the same on BBC followed by Terry to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

What a wankfest, I didn't even realise Portsmouth and Plymouth had been promoted until I read your post.

25 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Disgrace of a channel.

Sky don't give a shit about the little people.

It's the same with most football programs. West Brom are 8th but nobody gives a shit. Sunday Supplement and others would rather spend 50 minutes talking about Wenger yet again and Mourinho's latest comment.

Unless we win the CL our relevancy ends this season. We will get as much media attention as WBA next season.

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It's exactly the same on BBC followed by Terry to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

What a wankfest, I didn't even realise Portsmouth and Plymouth had been promoted until I read your post.

It was the same last  year, Leicester this, Leicester that,  Leicester, Leicester ****ing Leicester everywhere!

Middlesbrough have only scored twice on 5 occasions this season in the league, one of them against us. We've done it 7 games in a row lol 

They've made a mockery of themselves with how unambitious they've been. It's all well good having the 6th best defence in the league. but it means fvck all when you can't stick it in at the other end. 

We will never ever get a better chance to win at Arsenal.

Adama Traore is absolutely garbage. If Barcelona can't coach an end product into him then I don't know who can.

He looked like a potential star once upon a time.

2 hours ago, Kendal Fox said:

I know... And we drew with them twice!?!! The buggers!!

And some people claimed our point there was a good result. Was exactly like the others only we weren't punished due to their impotence.

They're a poor side and absolutely sure to go now for me.

2 hours ago, Koke said:

It's the same with most football programs. West Brom are 8th but nobody gives a shit. Sunday Supplement and others would rather spend 50 minutes talking about Wenger yet again and Mourinho's latest comment.

Unless we win the CL our relevancy ends this season. We will get as much media attention as WBA next season.

You can sort of understand it with West Brom as while they have done well, it's not really much of a story.

The examples Kitchandro gave are far more interesting I feel. Do get a bit bored of Arsenal this, Arsenal that.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Middlesbrough have only scored twice on 5 occasions this season in the league, one of them against us. We've done it 7 games in a row lol 

They've made a mockery of themselves with how unambitious they've been. It's all well good having the 6th best defence in the league. but it means fvck all when you can't stick it in at the other end. 

No homo

7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I remember it well. I was 4 weeks old :thumbup:

7 hours ago, Koke said:

Couldn't remember beating Arsenal in the league in my lifetime so I had to look it up.

23 years. 1994 was our last win against them. Our record against them is dire.

http://www.11v11.com/teams/leicester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Arsenal/

My first ever Foxes games was against Arsenal back in1967 (I think that was the year) and we won 4-2 and went top of league (it was in October).

7 hours ago, mozartfox said:

My first ever Foxes games was against Arsenal back in1967 (I think that was the year) and we won 4-2 and went top of league (it was in October).

Yep . I went to that too . It was George Graham's first game for Arsenal IIRC 

I missed the game where we beat Arsenal after Little left, was still gutted he quit and had been at his last home game where the away fans were taking the mick out of his possible leaving.

Was a strange time, after the false dawn of McGhee and to see in the O.Neill era, all started by a man relatively forgotten now.

4 hours ago, surrifox said:

Yep . I went to that too . It was George Graham's first game for Arsenal IIRC 

Hello old boy! What a great Team we had back then.  Sinclair, the 'Doog', Cross, Sjoberg and the two Fellows 'Good' and 'String' and Gibson. I think Appleton must have been captain?  They probably earned 250 quid a week back then and went to training on a bus. How times have changed at our beloved LCFC.

19 hours ago, Strokes said:

Alan Evans was the manager that day, after Little had binned us to go to Villa. Iirc

Thought Kevin MacDonald took over when Little walked until McGhee came in?

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Thought Kevin MacDonald took over when Little walked until McGhee came in?

He did but the first game was Alan Evans, he followed after the Arsenal game. That is my recollection anyway,  although my memory isn't quite as sharp as it was.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Hello old boy! What a great Team we had back then.  Sinclair, the 'Doog', Cross, Sjoberg and the two Fellows 'Good' and 'String' and Gibson. I think Appleton must have been captain?  They probably earned 250 quid a week back then and went to training on a bus. How times have changed at our beloved LCFC.

Hi!

i think Appleton would have moved on by then but Bobby Roberts , Richie Norman and Rodrigues would have been around . I saw them at Fulham that season and Fulham had Graham Leggatt Tony Macedo and Johnny Haynes in the side - seems like half a century ago - oh no - it was !lol

Time now for us to spice up the top 4 race! (and aim to finish top half)

26/4 - Arsenal vs Leicester

13/5 - Man City vs Leicester

18/5 - Leicester vs Tottenham

figure we can get something out of each of these games :)

Archived