Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

our away game vs Arsenal is sandwiched 3 days between their games against Man City and Tottenham, we'll have a full week's rest

scenes when Vardy scores and does a provocative goal celebration in front of their fans

4 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

We'll never get a better chance of winning away at Arsenal, must be decades since we won that fixture 

Pretty soon it will be decades since they won the league.

But yes, it seems to be the best chance to beat them at Emirates.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Traore is Lloyd Dyer with carpet on his head

A freaking horrible carpet at that. However I'd take him in a heartbeat. Fast, direct and skill full but lacking end product. He doesn't appear however to moan or whine at not starting and appears to give it his all when he gets minutes. He'd be handy squad player and with him and Demari on flanks the speed and skill could be awesome (could be, may not be)

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Fast, direct and skill full but lacking end product. He doesn't appear however to moan or whine at not starting and appears to give it his all when he gets minutes. He'd be handy squad player and with him and Demari on flanks the speed and skill could be awesome (could be, may not be)

We already binned Schlupp.

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Does anybody embody failure and despair in a footballer quite like Rudy Gestede 

He's going to end up playing next season for whoever goes up in the playoffs, isn't he?

25 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

We'll never get a better chance of winning away at Arsenal, must be decades since we won that fixture 

Couldn't remember beating Arsenal in the league in my lifetime so I had to look it up.

23 years. 1994 was our last win against them. Our record against them is dire.

http://www.11v11.com/teams/leicester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Arsenal/

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Couldn't remember beating Arsenal in the league in my lifetime so I had to look it up.

that makes me a little sick lol 

time to put this hoodoo to bed next Wednesday. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Last time we won at their place the goal scorers were Lenny Glover and Mike Stringfellow - September 1973.

I remember it well. I was 4 weeks old :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

Alan Evans was the manager that day, after Little had binned us to go to Villa. Iirc

Middlesbrough's season is the blandest I can recall at this level. They haven't broken records for incompetence, hardly ever get thrashed, they just seem to exist in either 0-0s or 1 goal defeats whilst barely ever scoring or even looking like it. You can't even say they've had a truly memorable moment like a win against a top side (maybe a draw at Man City as the best). 

No truly exciting win, no truly awful defeat. Just drifting along and now surely heading down.

Just now, Corky said:

Middlesbrough's season is the blandest I can recall at this level. They haven't broken records for incompetence, hardly ever get thrashed, they just seem to exist in either 0-0 or 1 goal defeats whilst barely ever scoring or even looking like it. You can't even say they've had a truly memorable moment like a win against a top side (maybe a draw at Man City as the best). 

No truly exciting win, no truly awful defeat. Just drifting along and now surely heading down.

I know... And we drew with them twice!?!! The buggers!!

Archived