Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

23 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think we can say Brighton are now promoted, well done to them and to Tony K looking forward to seeing if he can cut it in the prem next season.

They'll need some serious firepower though as Murray and Baldock are nowhere near good enough.

Newcastle appearing to falter today. Need to finish it out.

Fulham might sneak into a playoff spot.

6 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

Each club seems to have their own identity 

Watford change manager every season for no apparent reason 

Southampton change players every season

Arsenal take delusional selfies every season 

And spurs win the league every season

Newcastle will fight relegation next season. They've been embarrassing this year really. They should've been able to get 100 points after spending that much.

They will go up but they've been hugely unconvincing all season.

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Newcastle will fight relegation next season. They've been embarrassing this year really. They should've been able to get 100 points after spending that much.

and they'd been top of the league up until end of March on 78 points. 

have only picked up 8 points from 5 games. Very poor form for 1) a squad of their standard and 2) the form and position they were in. 

I want Huddersfield to finish second and Fulham or Reading to win the play offs. Newcastle and Leeds would be a threat to us if they came up and established themselves. 

More small clubs in the PL please.

30 minutes ago, Koke said:

I want Huddersfield to finish second and Fulham or Reading to win the play offs. Newcastle and Leeds would be a threat to us if they came up and established themselves. 

More small clubs in the PL please.

Good shout really.

If us and Newcastle went in for a player this summer, who would get him? I reckon this summer we may have the edge, but afterwards, should we both finish bottom half, it would be them. Possibly the same with Leeds.

Yet I'd back us to beat Reading, Huddersfield or Brighton to anyone.

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Good shout really.

If us and Newcastle went in for a player this summer, who would get him? I reckon this summer we may have the edge, but afterwards, should we both finish bottom half, it would be them. Possibly the same with Leeds.

Really? Leeds and Newcastle have done nothing in years to even be in contention, surely.

Newcastle might have a bigger ground but they've achieved nothing recently. Always in relegation battles. Leeds are just a second tier club with a brief period of history. Neither of them are massive massive clubs.... I would concede if you were talking about a massive club like Arsenal or Liverpool who haven't won anything in recent years either but at least they are consistent top half PL football but Leeds or Newcastle are no different to us nowadays. We have more recent success and surely that is the key.

16 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Wenger playing 3 at the back.. I swear that's the first tactical change he's done in over 10 years

Surely Bellerin is perfectly suited to the right wing back role, and he drops him when he plays a formation with one lol 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Surely Bellerin is perfectly suited to the right wing back role, and he drops him when he plays a formation with one lol 

lol Very true. Maybe his thinking is that Oxlade-Chamberlain has a better end product & Bellerin is in poor form.

This will be hilarious if Arsenal mess this up. That right flank is definately something Boro could exploit, if they knew how to attack.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Good shout really.

All the Time Rudkin is here. it does not matter which other Clubs we are competing with for a new player, whether that be Newcastle, Leeds or York City.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Really? Leeds and Newcastle have done nothing in years to even be in contention, surely.

Newcastle might have a bigger ground but they've achieved nothing recently. Always in relegation battles. Leeds are just a second tier club with a brief period of history. Neither of them are massive massive clubs.... I would concede if you were talking about a massive club like Arsenal or Liverpool who haven't won anything in recent years either but at least they are consistent top half PL football but Leeds or Newcastle are no different to us nowadays. We have more recent success and surely that is the key.

Leeds are a pretty big club mate, once back In this division and established could be a massive force good history (and not brief) good ground good pedigree just fallen on hard times, long may it continue. lol 

Have only just tweeked watching game tonight that is the steve Agnew who played for us lol 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

They've got a summer of transfer business to take care of though and could bring in some real talent, Rafa is a draw - I don't think anybody can really make predictions as of yet.

6 minutes ago, The Floyd said:

I really hope I'm not the only person that thinks George Friend is quite good.

Not better than Fuchs and Chilwell tbh.

Archived