Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Shame about Middlesbrough, but when you can't hit an open barn door, you don't deserve to be in this league. They have a Top Ten defense, but a Championship attacking force. :D

Hull and Sunderland - good riddance. Hull more so than the Mackems, mainly due to that cringeworthy Tiger Paw© celebration and the dullness factor. Nothing about Hull is attractive in any way, shape or form. They're the English equivalent of Bochum.

Looking forward to Newcastle, Brighton and hopefully Sheffield Wednesday next season. :thumbup:

I'm surprised they spent so much on someone like Fischer and never really gave him a proper shot.

Not suggesting he would've saved them, but the guy is pretty decent, has some fight about him and badly needed regular starts to build up match fitness.

41 minutes ago, shen said:

I'm surprised they spent so much on someone like Fischer and never really gave him a proper shot.

Not suggesting he would've saved them, but the guy is pretty decent, has some fight about him and badly needed regular starts to build up match fitness.

Yeah, has the air of a sick note, though. Didn't he have terrible issues with his thigh, missing out almost the entire 14/15 season? And with Middlesbrough, knee problems.

But I have to say, whenever I've seen him play for Boro, he was very active going forward and skillful, too.

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Yeah, has the air of a sick note, though. Didn't he have terrible issues with his thigh, missing out almost the entire 14/15 season? And with Middlesbrough, knee problems.

But I have to say, whenever I've seen him play for Boro, he was very active going forward and skillful, too.

You're right, the nature and severity of his injuries are worrying, but even when he was fit he didn't feature much for Boro. In hindsight, they were a terrible fit for him anyway with their defensive football. He'll probably be moved on this summer.

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

They should've worked a bit more over the season to secure their beloved 4th place. I used to like them back then. Shame what this selfie team and their manager have become.

Arsenal are a pretty decent club and Wenger is normally quite an intelligent man who has some fascinating thoughts on the game. Shame the club has become a meme and the manager a parody.

2 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Yes Stoke should have put their beach towels away instead of gifting Arsenal a 4-1 win.

Guest Danny Clender
21 hours ago, MPH said:

Pearson has to be nailed on for Hull now surely...

Standard dull response, but more so than Middlesbrough?

I don't think Nige will be welcome back at Hull anytime soon. I reckon he'll get the Boro job or maybe the Sheffield Wednesday job if Carvahal doesn't get them promoted. He's a bit of a legend at both of those clubs. 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/10878569/inter-milan-want-tottenham-boss-mauricio-pochettino-as-their-new-manager

Inter want Poch! :fc:

Can't see it happening, it's just Sky trying to sensationalise a story.

given Inter have been took over by new wealthy owners, its possible...but more likely he'll get a better deal at Spurs

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

given Inter have been took over by new wealthy owners, its possible...but more likely he'll get a better deal at Spurs

Very interesting 

spurs won't pay him anything like inter will - they are desperate for someone of his ilk

we already saw him jump ship from Soton so he has it in him. I think he will use the interest to get a better deal for him, new players and a better wage structure to try and keep his star players there. If levy won't play ball (and that's also a strong possibility), pick could walk.

All planned, for he returm of the Redknapp clan, to their beloved Spurs..AND 

a guarranteed 4-7 league.position 5 year run ..Win the FA-cup.

A Rommel sort of triumphant funeral, for the the hangeyed hero,  our own /but everybodies/ Good ol Harry...Celebrations fom The dog n bone through to the Blind beggars pubs, not knowing wether to laugh or cry, as he passes away, when lifting the trophy...

Guest Danny Clender
2 hours ago, MPH said:

Yes. Been there before and did well.

True, but considering his Middlesbrough connections and the chance to start another revolution, I could see him going there instead. 

37 minutes ago, Phube said:

It may be me being pedantic (and a Leicester fan) but aren't we technically still Champions?

35 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

No

We will always be the 2015/16 Premier League Champions

35 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

True, but considering his Middlesbrough connections and the chance to start another revolution, I could see him going there instead. 

You could well be right and i hope you are.... I'd like him to do well wherever he goes but i would feel dirty on the inside wanting him to do well at Hull....

Archived