Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

4 hours ago, the fox said:

I think pep's team would be a lot better with hazard type player in his side, a fast, technical winger that can cut inside, elite 1v1, can create and get you 20+ goals and assists a season. And I can't really think of a player that has those kind of attributes and is available in this league:ph34r:

hush yo' fuss

Hoping Man City prevent West Brom getting anything, what a strange atmosphere, don't know how many are there but all you can hear is Tony "They worked 'ard today" Pulis shouting instructions! About working hard no doubt.

42 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

see the Arsenal fans are out in force tonight, the Emirates is packed......:ph34r:

Watching Reading v Fulham and it looks like an end of season dead rubber rather than a play off semi final. 

21 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Hoping Man City prevent West Brom getting anything, what a strange atmosphere, don't know how many are there but all you can hear is Tony "They worked 'ard today" Pulis shouting instructions! About working hard no doubt.

They must fight! 

Continue to Fight!,  together!!..

..where have I heard that before?

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

How depressing would it be to support a team managed by Pulis. No pace, skill, guile or hope for good football in the whole squad.

Just strolling about the pitch - has Rondon actually broken into a trot yet ?

14 minutes ago, Koke said:

Watching Reading v Fulham and it looks like an end of season dead rubber rather than a play off semi final. 

Fulham have found some momentum going into the play offs but look a bit flat (have been channel hopping a bit) tonight . Oops pen to Reading 

1-0

kermorgant lol

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Is there a lazier player in the Premier League than Ozil?

And yet he always covers more distance than Sanchez in every game?

Arsenal really needed that win.

They've, on paper, got the toughest game on Sunday - a game that could be the first time Arsenal finish outside the top-four for ages and could also spell the end of Wenger's reign? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Is that right? I'm shocked, every time I see home play he seems to just walk around the pitch with minimum effort.

From what I've heard on some podcast. 

I think he generally ambles around but constantly, whereas Sanchez sprints a lot but only a little, but looks energetic??

How bad do you want 8th? Interesting how big we could make Thursday if we care for it that much.

Saints lose to Man U, we beat Tottenham and Bournemouth and we'd do it... 

52 minutes ago, KFS said:

How bad do you want 8th? Interesting how big we could make Thursday if we care for it that much.

Saints lose to Man U, we beat Tottenham and Bournemouth and we'd do it... 

Isn't there something like 15m difference in finishing 8th to where we are now? That's a fair bit of bunce...

Archived