Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

This Chelsea crowd is lifeless. They've just won the league where are the celebrations.

Compare that to the atmosphere at the KP against Everton..

It's their 5th title in just over a decade tbf.

Btw, will all the pundits and journos rip into Southampton over this? Any snake comments? Puel got Saints to a bloody cup final and will finish top 10. 

http://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/southampton/sack-race/news/southampton-players-want-puel-exit_297263.html

Will there be any "Southampton are a small club, what do their fans exoect?"

A little wow moment = Kante literally outmuscled Okaku (?) off the ball (just before he stole it and started buildup to the likely winner).  Strong little dude.

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Well that was 3 goals better than expected really..

It looks as though you'll be either 16th or 17th this season, is that a fair reflection? I know the middle of the league is ridiculously tight, however.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Btw, will all the pundits and journos rip into Southampton over this? Any snake comments? Puel got Saints to a bloody cup final and will finish top 10. 

http://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/southampton/sack-race/news/southampton-players-want-puel-exit_297263.html

Will there be any "Southampton are a small club, what do their fans exoect?"

Snaints - I will work on that ??

24 minutes ago, Corky said:

It looks as though you'll be either 16th or 17th this season, is that a fair reflection? I know the middle of the league is ridiculously tight, however.

Probably!

We have been very average for most of the season!

Certainly have much to improve on - tonight was the first time we have scored away since January and 3 anywhere since September!

Just now, Super_horns said:

Probably!

Certainly have much to improve on - tonight was the first time we have scored away since January and 3 anywhere since September!

Heard Mazzari will be sacked before Saturday, any truth in that.

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Probably!

Any team between 7th&17th could realistic finish anywhere between the two numbers. 

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Probably!

Pretty dire stat that!

I just looked and realised you've now lost 5 on the bounce and your last win was 1-0 at home against Swansea. I don't think anyone has at any point thought you would go down but there'd be a few twitchy arses now if that result had gone the other way.

You started pretty well didn't you?

2 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Pretty dire stat that!

I just looked and realised you've now lost 5 on the bounce and your last win was 1-0 at home against Swansea. I don't think anyone has at any point thought you would go down but there'd be a few twitchy arses now if that result had gone the other way.

You started pretty well didn't you?

Red Hot favourites to go down next season IMO. 

Sky have just done their goal of the season...not a single Leicester goal nominated, pathetic.

Drinky's volley against Liverpool should be right up there.

Just now, Tuna said:

Sky have just done their goal of the season...not a single Leicester goal nominated, pathetic.

Drinky's volley against Liverpool should be right up there.

Ndidi v Stoke was a screamer.

Arsehole wiper in todays sun moaning about teams taking it easy once they are safe. What the fvck has it got to do with him. Perhaps arsenil would do a whole lot better if he spent more time thinking about them.

Archived