Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Isn't there something like 15m difference in finishing 8th to where we are now? That's a fair bit of bunce...

I didn'trealise there was that much of a difference around the mid table placings

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Yep just doubled checked and read on Mercury it could be worth 16 million 

We certainly looked like a team that still had something to play for against man city. Be nice to beat Spurs and then Bournemouth would be a 6 pointer 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Cant see Man Utd getting anything tonight against Southampton unfortunately, Utd have brought quite a weakened squad down to the south coast.

Unfortunately they don't have anything to play for. They have secured 6th place and can't get any higher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39939980

Moyes saying he never thought the players were good enough to stay up in the first place. What a great thing to hear from your manager.

I thought Moyes was a decent appointment for them and that with a full season he might actually start to turn their fortunes around. How wrong I was. He's not got a clue anymore. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Walter Mazzarri to leave Watford at the end of the season then.....

CR there next then imo

Yeah looking that way. The few Watford fans I know have hated the football he's had them playing and wish they'd sacked QSF 

Ranieri could do a job there 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Yeah looking that way. The few Watford fans I know have hated the football he's had them playing and wish they'd sacked QSF 

Ranieri could do a job there 

there were links i think a month or 2 back and he wants to come back to the league too, 

personally i think he'll be the next Watford manager

thought Southampton were after Silva is they get rid of Puel(they probably will imo), couldnt see Silva going to Watford with the recent track record of them getting rid of managers even when theyve done well such as Sanchez Flores last season, but i guess it all depends on the amount they might off him

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

Walter Mazzarri to leave Watford at the end of the season then.....

CR there next then imo

Confirmed:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/17/watford-manager-walter-mazzarri-leave-end-season

Btw, Ranieri is rumoured to take over at Nice, with Favre heading to Dortmund.

I think anybody appointing Ranieri is in for a shock, our title winning season was the perfect storm with some amazing players and it won't be repeated. Nice have some great players but they'd be better off going back in for Puel if he's sacked and Favre leaves.

It's turning into Doctor Who at Watford keep changing the lead actor nearly every season, of course it'll be another Italian going there. Can't see Ranieri going to be honest think there a little too small for him, would Capello going there be impossible? 

Unlike with Flores you probably won't find a single fan disappointed by the news..

What we could probably do with is having a British coach alongside the manager to help him gain respect and understand the league..

Another issue that needs to be sorted is the injuries and poor discipline!

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Unlike with Flores you probably won't find a single fan disappointed by the news..

What we could probably do with is having a British coach alongside the manager to help him gain respect and understand the league..

Another issue that needs to be sorted is the injuries and poor discipline!

Apparently he smoked in the dressing room & on the coach? Can you confirm this?lol

40 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

It's turning into Doctor Who at Watford keep changing the lead actor nearly every season, of course it'll be another Italian going there. Can't see Ranieri going to be honest think there a little too small for him, would Capello going there be impossible? 

Anyone else read this in a Garth Crooks Team of the Week style?

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

our title winning season was the perfect storm with some amazing players and it won't be repeated. 

Wooooah there Wookie !! .....      I'll bet you a shiney pound it damn well will be repeated ! ...          (and you know the odds I want  :)).

Archived