Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Just now, Blue ROI said:

One of the most exciting clubs in the world you say Jamie.

Tell us how Spurs did in the Champions League this season?

lol I thought that.

The media big Spurs up so much.

3 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

And also the last away team to keep a clean sheet at spurs in the league,during the title winning season 

In the league. Which is superb.

Palace won 0-1 in the FA Cup.

14 minutes ago, the fox said:

A win against united in their last game at the lane. Not bad!

Against a side with quite a few over-rated players who are on huge amount despite not being one of the best in their positions in the league. Man Utd are a showdows of their former self.

Some Spurs supporters probably feel their side should have scored more against them.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

In the league. Which is superb.

Palace won 0-1 in the FA Cup.

Yeah I saw that,there home record has been superb to be fair,to think musa's goal last October was the last time they lost points at home,and huths the previous season was the last time a team won there without conceding,

i think we were the last team to win the altogether?????

Edit:southampton were the last team to win there,2-1 last may after we won the league 

29 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Jesus christ sky have a special programme for Spurs final game at White Heart Lane? Cringe

In Sky's defence they did it for West Ham last season.

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Or something totally out of left field,  something totally original?... 

Chas and fvcking Dave... Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!!!!! 

They went on the pitch/touchline at half time. Seriously.

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Anyone would think Spurs have just won the title the way Sky have been carrying on.

Sickening isn't it. As I said earlier I used to like Tottenham, i've disliked them after last season, but that's gone and I wouldn't dislike Tottenham so much, infact I probably wouldn't have an opinion on them if it wasn't for the constant media rimming that as a football fan you can't really avoid.

44 minutes ago, AjcW said:

They did it for West Ham too... it's nothing special it's just something they've done for final games. The way some people are going on on here about the Spurs love in... Christ!!

It's just sky, they've always been like this about a lot of teams.... did a couple of special programs for us last year too :) 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

In Sky's defence they did it for West Ham last season.

Fair enough, nice touch I suppose, I'm just too arsey against spurs haha

7 hours ago, Facecloth said:

The Spurs obsession is everything wrong with English football. It's the Ross Barkley syndrome. The media go absolutely crazy about teams or players before they've actually achieved anything. They see potential as making it. I think it's a big reason why the national team struggles and the league is currently falling behind other Europeans leagues, players think they've made it before the have, they don't strive to improve because everyone's telling them they're already world class. There's nothing wrong with noticing a team or player improving and being on an upwards curve but I think it's over done a bit over here. It'll never happen but the media need to take a step back at times.

This this this this this this.

There are two reasons I hate Spurs. One is the media rimming. How are they getting so much more praise as a team than Chelsea this year? Chelsea have absolutely walked the league, winning 28 games out of 36, yet the media absolutely rim the **** out of Spurs. Your point is absolutely spot on. Spurs are a good team and I do genuinely rate them, but I am fed up of the fawning over a team that continues to not actually achieve anything. They're a team who lack the mentality and that is why they don't deserve the rimming.

The other of course is their fans, but to be fair here, I can kind of see why they're so arrogant - when you get smoke blown up your own arse constantly you're going to start believing it. 

Thought their send off today however was very good. Atmosphere one of the best I've heard all season in the league, if not the best. I have no issue with a big deal being made of that. Having pops at them over that is a bit petty in my eyes.

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Did we do anything like this when we left Filbo?

Can't remember it was half a lifetime ago lol

I remember a few in the Kop tried to get on the pitch before they were stopped, the club brought out so many players and then everyone was allowed on to the pitch. Really enjoyed that day, a terrible season but all that was forgotten and winning was all that mattered. So glad we gave the place the send off game it deserved, the season definitely not so.

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Did we do anything like this when we left Filbo?

Can't remember it was half a lifetime ago lol

I think people invaded the pitch and tried to take what they could get there hands on.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I remember a few in the Kop tried to get on the pitch before they were stopped, the club brought out so many players and then everyone was allowed on to the pitch. Really enjoyed that day, a terrible season but all that was forgotten and winning was all that mattered. So glad we gave the place the send off game it deserved, the season definitely not so.

I just remembered people on the pitch. Totally forgettable season.

On ITV news this evening the woman said 

'and Tottenham today clinched the Premier League runners-up........place in their final game at WHL'

CLINCHED

Everyone's been brainwashed by Poch. 

Archived