Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Can get 11/2 against us being top 4. Could be considerably shorter than that once our transfer dealings are complete.

Bear in mind Spurs are even money

I'll be bunging a few quid on you for top 4 this year, certainly at those odds. Not beyond the realms really is it. 

Keep saying spurs and Leicester have the least amount of rebuilding to do out of the lot. These are teams as opposed to squads full of individuals, just more of a question of holding onto players and bringing in the correct additional individuals who fit into the squad ethos, which is why I never worry anymore when teams buy huge names for huge fees. It still has to work out, never ever any guarantees in football, especially ones coming in from abroad. 

I don't know why people act surprised about transfer fees.... Transfer fees have been stupid for the past 5 or 6 years now, perhaps even longer.

If Deeney is rumoured to be £30mill, then Mane is worth £40-£45mill.

I don't know why people act surprised about transfer fees.... Transfer fees have been stupid for the past 5 or 6 years now, perhaps even longer.

Mahrez must be North of 60-70 million then.

Guest CityFan 06

As I mentioned in the Summer Transfers thread: 

BREAKING: @NathanAke joins #afcb on a season-long loan from @ChelseaFC.

Good signing for Bournemouth, Ake was impressive for Watford last season.

As I mentioned in the Summer Transfers thread: 

BREAKING: @NathanAke joins #afcb on a season-long loan from @ChelseaFC.

Good signing for Bournemouth, Ake was impressive for Watford last season.

Average defender in my opinion. Would be a good signing for one of the promoted teams but I feel Bournemouth should be looking for a bit more quality as they look to cement their Premier league status.

been stupid since the 90's

Denilson #neverforget

Average defender in my opinion. Would be a good signing for one of the promoted teams but I feel Bournemouth should be looking for a bit more quality as they look to cement their Premier league status.

He played very well whenever I watched Watford last season.

This transfer imo will not work. Correct me if I'm wrong, zlatan has a dogshit goalscoring record against English sides. Not suited to pl. Watch him score 30 goals now I've said that. 

Still like the guy though.

I think you mean he's a massive twat but he'll score loads of goals

Archived