Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Koeman set to be new Everton boss.

He should've stayed at the Saints imo, as he was building something good there.

He can rebuild Everton now; there's so much potential there.

He can make Everton superb again and I hope he does. Always liked Everton.

City in advanced talks for Aubameyang. Pep raiding Dortmund, nothing new here  :D

Him and Gundogan would be shrewd signings. Can see them winning it next year if they continue like this.

Bailly also passed a medical for Utd, should provide Smalling with a very able partner also to even further sure up their defence.

good that city, united and probably chelsea are signing all the best players to play for all the best managers in europe and arsenal are getting kb'd by jamie vardy whilst wenger tries to think of more excuses for not actually buying a good striker 

Eric Bailly signs for Man Utd for £30mil. What has he done to justify being worth that? Reports on him I've read give off that he's quick but quite rash. Thirty million for that??? He went for £4mil last summer as well. Unreal business from Villarreal.

Quite often, top players from other clubs have somewhat declined at Man Utd - Depay, Herrera, Valencia, Schneiderlin. Darmian amongst others since Ferguson retired.

But some youngsters they've bought have been quite decent and grown, so he might too.

But the fee is ridiculous as he's still a young lad and pressure on him to succeed will be high from the start.

Guest CityFan 06

2016/17 fixtures announced at 9am tomorrow morning.

Certainly are. Who you hoping you will get? 

payet's agent on sky sports news just kept saying "football's football, we'll see what happens..." over and over when asked about payet. wouldn't have enjoyed that if i supported them. 

Certainly are. Who you hoping you will get? 

Not sure what you mean mate? I'm expecting to play the rest of the league home and away on different dates.... :whistle:

I think you have a 'home' league fixture after every round of Champions league......nice work!!

Guest CityFan 06

Not sure what you mean mate? I'm expecting to play the rest of the league home and away on different dates.... :whistle:

I think you have a 'home' league fixture after every round of Champions league......nice work!!

It's very good for us that we are playing at home after every round of the CL. Being good on home turf is always important for any side, last season we were equally excellent home & away. 

Looking at the fixture list we should have a good idea how the season is going to pan out by the end of October with all the usual suspects played bar Man City by then. Ranierri has set a target of 82pts for the upcoming season, so should be running around 22 points by then if on track. Easier said than done but the dream carries on.

Saturday 13 August

15:00

Hull City

v.

Leicester City

Saturday 20 August

Leicester City

v.

Arsenal

Saturday 27 August